My *shared* Personal Bubble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My *shared* Personal Bubble

No popping!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Darkness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JokerFreak2000

JokerFreak2000

Bubbles Created : 3

The Darkness Empty
PostSubject: The Darkness   The Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:06 am

Hello everyone.... I hope you like this....

Okay this is what you do during this rpg.

Rule: basically everything the Admin said.

Character: you can create your own or use one from the movies or comics. Also if you create a character he/she can have up to three powers.

My character's profile is below:

Name: Jake

Personallity: He is a calm, cool, original guy. He like to play stuff cool until it affects something he loves. He will defend the innocent and will take down anyone who gets in his way. He works alone most of the time, but he has made some exceptions.

Appearance: He has black medium hair that comes over his eyes most of the time. He wears blue jeans and a black shirt with a trench coat. He is about 6 feet and also wears army boots. He has gloves that are cut off and the knuckles. He wears sunglasses most of the time inside and out.

Power: He has the abillity to move the earth and he can heal himself, unless it is really bad. Him moving the earth is like Jean Grays power. He can make rocks come out of the ground and throw them at targets. He also can hear from a really far distance.

So if anyone wants to join they are welcome. I will start the story after a get a few people to give me their characters.
Back to top Go down

The Darkness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My *shared* Personal Bubble :: Forum Games :: Role-Play Games-
Jump to: