My *shared* Personal Bubble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My *shared* Personal Bubble

No popping!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My main OC Profiles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

Bubbles Created : 499

My main OC Profiles Empty
PostSubject: My main OC Profiles   My main OC Profiles I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:11 pm

Behold, my three main characters! *evil laugh*

Name: Aone Hect Taola

Sex: Female

Species: Hybrid - Half robot, half human. Left side of body is human, right side is robotic

First introduced:
This site

Hair: Short silver hair with single gold streak in fringe

Eyes: Left eye red, right eye blue

Height:
5"7

Weight: Not very much, about 50kgs

Strength:
Left side weak, right side strong

Agility: Not very agile

Powers: Can connect to technological devices at will. Can convert arms to guns when needed

Fighting Style: Aggressive. Uses twin weighted chains

Personality: Shy, doen't talk much. If she does, it's only in a whisper. Whoever she talks to always ends up being a very close friend

Back Story: Science experiment. Managed to break out with help from rogue government agent. Currently lives with Zazie (agent)

Good or Bad: Good

Love interests: None

Name:
Katniss Grace Dark (Kat upon pain of...serious pain)

Species: Kahari Nila (Shapeshifter)(Metal-shifter)

First introduced:
A RPG on another site

Hair: Short black hair

Eyes: Green eyes

Height: About 5"5, slightly shorter than Alyssa

Weight: Not very much, about 55kgs

Strength: Not weak, but not Superwoman either

Agility: Very agile

Powers: *sighs* Shapeshifting, can coat herself with metal, blades come out of arms ( <http://www.mangafox.com/manga/battle_angel_alita_last_order/v006/c033/>) Also her hair changes colour with her mood, but sometimes it doesn't, like if there's a lot going on around her and she needs to focus. However, if there is no rush around her it happens subconsciously

Fighting Style: Agressive and protective. Unfortunately she has half a demon locked inside her (more vampire than demon....) so she can snap out of control sometimes. Uses her blades, bow and arrow, and naginata (pole version)

Personality: Actually, she's a shy girl. Loyal to a fault, but very stubborn. Is always willing to see the good in people, and the bright side of any situation (eg: agreeing with Alyssa that their enemy looks fatter in the virtual world than in the real world *cough-Hun-cough*)

Back Story: Last of the royal line of Nue. Her father killed her mother to fully claim the throne (mother was queen, he just married her for the throne), then locked Kat away. Kat managed to escape and spent the next few months in hiding until she managed to hide on her friend's space racer (small space-ship, can *just* fit 2 people). The ship crashed on Earth and both Kat and Alyssa went into hiding once humans tried to catch them and worship them (Aztecs). Came out during Feudal Japan and learnt martial arts. Alyssa was captured by a government lab 5 years before Kat became friends with some surface dwellers, who were later shot by the same lab that had Alyssa.

Name: Alyssa Devon Winters

Species: Veron Akila (Physcic)(Illusionist)

First introduced:
In a RPG on another site

Hair: Long blonde hair, stops at mid-back

Eyes: Blue eyes

Height: about 5"6 roughly

Weight: Not very much, about 50kgs. Lighter than Kat

Strength: Is weaker than Kat, but only because she was experimented on for 5 years, with no chance to exercise or train

Agility: A bit rusty, but can dodge a blade easily enough

Powers:
Telepathy, create illusions to distract people and confuse them

Fighting Style: Pacifist. Will attack to defend (or for revenge...)

Personality: Smart, witty. And annoying when she wants to be. But patient. When willing

Back Story: Similar to Kat's. Grew up in broken family on Nue, moved to another world when 20, worked as a blacksmith (made swords and weapons). Got interested in Space racing, and Kat hitched a ride during a championship final

~Muse On Paper

Last edited by Muse.on.Paper on Tue May 18, 2010 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1508335
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Bubbles Created : 494

PostSubject: Re: My main OC Profiles   My main OC Profiles I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Okay so these are my two only OC´s

Name: Elizabeth Marie Franklin (but friends call her Lisa or Mary)

Species: She´s a human that can change to a mutant tigger

First introduced:Here

Hair:Light brown

Eyes:Green

Height: between 5"6 and 5"7

Weight:48kg

Strength: She´s really strong

Agility: Very Agile

Powers: She doesn´t have any powers, but she´s really good with weapons and when she´s in "tigger mode", she´s got really big claws.

Fighting Style:Depends

Personality: When she´s a human, she´s really calm but when she turns into a mutant tigger, she´s really agressive. She´s intelligent.

Back story:When she was 9, she was playing in a dump with some friends and a tigger that had escaped from the Zoo bit her. Before the tigger had bit her, it swallowed some kind of toxic waste and because of that, she could turn into a mutant tigger. She escaped from home when she was 14, and now she lives in New York and fights crime.

Love interests: None (for now)

And now, here´s my first OC:
Name:Maria Catarina Azevedo (but friends call her Maria)

Sex:Female

Species:human

First introduced:The Final RIOT! (A TMNT RPG) on the TMNT Forum

Hair: Brown and curly hair

Eyes:Light brown

Height:about 5"6

Weight: About 46 Kgs

Strength: very strong

Agility: Agile

Powers: She doesn´t have any powers but she´s very good with weapons and she´s really smart

Fighting style: She doesn´t have just one fighting style

Personality: She´s intelligent, she likes fixing things and reading all kinds of books (even comics), she´s a bit shy. Her defect is that she´s really competitive

Back story: She moved to New York a few years ago with her parents. Her mom had a restaurant and her father was a cop but one day, some thiefs were robbing a bank and her dad killed one of them so, they burned her house and murdered her parents. She now lives alone in NYC and she´s trying to find who killed her parents.

Good or Bad:Good (duh)

Love interests: In the other RPG, she´s dating Donatello from TMNT but in other RPG´s she has none
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

Bubbles Created : 499

PostSubject: Re: My main OC Profiles   My main OC Profiles I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:45 am

Nice characters, mcazevedo!

Here's 4 others that will probably pop up on here at some point, probably in a fanfiction LOL

oOoOoOo

Name: River (Mikell) Honai

Species: Humanoid fox. Copper coloured with white streak going down back and to tip of tail and white muzzle

First introduced: Memories Of A River (My story)

Hair: Cropped red-purple hair, held out of face with white sweatband

Eyes: Golden eyes

Height: 5"4

Weight: About 55 kgs

Strength: Medium

Powers: None

Fighting Style: Twin sai and shruiken. Offensive and rahter reckless, hence why her lab always had something blowing up in it...

Personality: Brainy. Is the genius of her family, but not the whole 'I'm smarter than you ever could be' way.

Back Story: She and Jak were at the same orphanage, but once they began mutating in their early teens, they ran away for fear of their lives. Lives in old subway station underground with her family.
In Memories Of A river, River is seperated from her family, experimented on, loses her memory, then manages to escape, only to find herself caught between a bunch of mutants she doesn't know, and the 'men in leotards'.

Love interests: Hehe, now, that would be telling...

oOoOoOo

Name: Katerina (Kitty) Von Honai

Species: Humanoid cat. Fur is dark grey with black tiger markings, and a slash of white in the centre of her forehead and light grey muzzle

First introduced: Memories Of A River

Hair: Short black hair, held out of face with orange sweatband that is used as a headband

Height: 5"3

Weight: 45 kgs

Strength: Strong

Fighting Style: Wields a Bo staff

Personality: Hyperactive and cuddly. But a cuddly cat with very sharp claws...

Back Story: Family died in a fire when Kitty was 5 years old. She survived on the streets, but went into hiding when her mutation kicked in in her early teens. Met Jak when hunting for food.

Love interests: Has a crush on Jak, but even she doesn't know it yet...

oOoOoOo

Name: Jakson (Jak) Honai

Sex: Male

Species: Humanoid wolf. Silver-grey fur with white-tipped tail and white muzzle

Hair: Short white hair. Usually fluffed up and sticking forward over blue sweatband

Eyes: Gold eyes

Height: 5"7

Weight: A solid 65kgs

Strength: Very strong

Agility: Least agile of the group

Fighting Style: Wields duo swords which live on sheath on his back

Personality: Protective

Back Story: Was abandoned at same orphanage as River. Ran away with her when they began mutating and went underground. Met Kitty and Danny when out lokking for River, who was late getting home (she was ok, btw)

Love interests: Unknown

oOoOoOo

Name: Daniel (Danny) Honai

Species: Humanoid tiger. Orange with jet-black markings and white muzzle and chest/stomach. Tail has white tip

Hair: Long black hair. Fringe is usually loose over red sweatband, and the rest is in a low pony-tail

Eyes: Sharp green eyes

Weight: 63kgs

Strength: Slighter weaker than Jak

Agility: More agile than Jak, but less than the girls

Fighting Style: Firece.Uses pole naginata that is seperated into 2 pieces and can lock in his belt

Personality: Firece, but caring. A lot how people wish Raph is or see him as

Back Story: Never knew family or past, woke up near wharf one day to find himself mutating into his tiger form. Sheltered, and met Kitty when out scavenging one day

oOoOoOo

Name: Derek Avalon

Species: Human

Hair: Longe blonde hair

Height: 5"8

Weight: 70kgs

Agility: Not...

Fighting Style: A lot like Casey from TMNT...uses the same weapons too...

Personality: Helpful, and good at reading people

Back Story: Left home when 17, moved with little brother Alex to NYC so they could go to high school together. Met Danny when walking through Central Park a midnight one night and saw him getting beaten up by punks

oOoOoOo

Name:
Alex Avalon

Species: Human

First introduced:
Memories Of A River

Hair: Short copper hair

Weight: 67kgs

Agility: More agile than his brother, but less than the others

Fighting Style:
Pacifist. Uses bow and arrow set, and dagger for close-range enemies

Personality: Shy and smart

Back Story: Moved with Derek to NYC to continue education at high school with his brother. Was introduced to the others through Derek and Danny

Good or Bad:
Good

*wheezes* finally...done!!
Pics will come soon...ish...
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1508335
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Bubbles Created : 494

PostSubject: Re: My main OC Profiles   My main OC Profiles I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:22 am

Okay, I invented this OC right now:
Name: Kayley Renoir
Species: human
First introduced: X-Men? and TMNT? What?
Hair: Curly and black
Eyes: Emerald green
Height: 5"6
Weight: about 45 Kgs
Strenght: strong
Agility: very agile
Powers: everything she touches disappears
Fighting style: she doesn´t have one
Personality: Smart, a bit hot-tempered and she likes Sciences and bikes.
Back story: She was kidnapped by some man wearing black clothes. She only remembers that one of them had a big scar and that they injected her some special liquid that gave her those powers. The turtles found her and saved her and now she lives in the X-Men mansion with them.
Love interests: I´m not going to tell you that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My main OC Profiles   My main OC Profiles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My main OC Profiles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My *shared* Personal Bubble :: Introduce Yourselves! :: OC Profiles-
Jump to: