My *shared* Personal Bubble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My *shared* Personal Bubble

No popping!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

Bubbles Created : 499

.:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. Empty
PostSubject: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:18 am

Mama, I don't know what to write!

Here, let me write it then, you just say what you want me to write, ok?

Ok, mama.

This is fun, Mama! I like journals, cause of the memories and stuff! Hello journal, I'm Avalon Dark, princess of Nue. My Mama's writing this all down so I can read it when I'm all big and strong, big enough to beat up the bullies at my school! Oops, sorry Mama! I didn't tell you about them...huh? Ok, I'll keep talking.

I like being a princess, even if I'm only 3. I'm a big girl, cause I'm smart for my age! Everyone says I sound like I’m 7, but I’m not, just smart. That's why I'm at school, even though Papa doesn't like me, or me going there. No Mama, he doesn't like me! Honest! Yes Mama...

Mama's a nice queen. She's got really long black hair and nice blue eyes, but Papa's tall with blonde hair and brown eyes. Mama calls him a devil in disguise, which I think is a bad thing. But she loves him, so I do to, so she can be happy. I have the same hair as Mama, but mine's really short. It doesn't wanna grow. Mama says I have her Papa's eyes, cause I don't look like Papa at all. Mama says I do, but I know I don't.

We live on our planet, Nue. Papa married Mama and became king, so Mama's queen. I have no brothers or sisters, which is sad, but that means I get to see Mama more. She's nice. Papa's always busy seeing people or talking to his helper, Duric. He's creepy. I don’t like him.

Mama says I'm gonna be a powerful girl when I grow up. She’s powerful too, but Papa doesn’t know about that. He calls people like us freaks, cause he’s the only one who’s not special, like Mama says we are. Mama taught me how to control my gift, so Papa doesn’t know. I can turn into animals. So now I can turn into a Kier, a large wolf. They’re HUGE! But a Kier has wings, so I can fly! But I’m not allowed to, Mama worries that I might get shot or something.

I have lessons now, so I have to go with Mama to school. Bye-bye journal!

Ava
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1508335
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:18 am

Hello journal! I’m back from school!

Mama’s not feeling very well, so Alyssa’s writing this for me. She’s my friend from school. The bullies were trying to hurt me again, but she walked behind them and beat them all up! But then the teacher tried to punish her, so I told her that Lissa was protecting me, and she’s now my...what was the word? Oh yeah! Bodyguard!

I call her Lissa now, and she calls me Ava. Only Mama calls me that, but I like her saying it too.

I have to go now, Papa wants me. Lissa has to hide because he doesn’t like me having friends over.

Ava
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Bubbles Created : 494

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:42 pm

Wow. Kat journal´s awesome! It´s also so cute!
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:01 pm

LOL Aww, thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Hello journal!

I have today off school cause someone burnt down the school! I'm not meant to be happy though, cause it was a bad thing to do. But I'm happy cause it means that I don't have to go to school today or for a while, till it gets built again!

Papa's visiting another world to try to make an...alliance, I think it's called, so Lissa came over with another of my friends, Usagi! He's a rabbit, but he wants to be a fighter when he grows bigger. He already knows how to fight with a sword, but not very well. But I'm not allowed to learn how to fight. Papa said no. But Mama teaches me as long as I don't let Papa find out. Usagi likes my Mama, she always gives him something to eat when he comes to my house. He says she gives good hugs too. I think she gives the best hugs ever!

Oh, guess what! I'm 4 today! I'm a big girl now! Mama gave me a pretty necklace. It's made out of a white metal, with a big stone in the middle. The stone's black with what Mama calls 'threads of power' through it. They're red, blue, silver, green and white bits. It's so pretty...

Uh oh, Lissa just tried to tickle Usagi. Now they're rolling on the floor around me and Mama, still tickling each other. Lissa's ticklish on the bottom of her feet, and Usagi's very VERY ticklish around his tummy. Oops! Lissa just heard me say that and she tickled him there! Haha! =)

I'll go now, I wanna have a tickle fight too!

Ava
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:25 pm

OMG! Kat´s diary´s so adorable! I can tottally see Usagi doing that. He must have been so cute when he was little. albino
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:03 am

LOL I just used my imagination. Hey, what do you think about me sticking these on FF.Net?

-----Time skip-----

Hey journal!

Sorry I haven't talk to you for such a long time, but a lot has happened here since I last wrote in you. Well, ok, you may have gotten really dusty in that desk, but you can't blame me once I tell you what's happened.

I'm 7 now. Honestly, it's been 3 years! And...Mama died...S e as f nd n er r om nd-

Sorry, I started crying again and blotted out a lot of letters.

Mama was found in her room, a sword in her heart. Papa doesn't know who did it, but...he's not sad. I'm scared of him now. He took me out of school and away from my friends, and now I'm locked in a room in a battlement in the palace. I don't see him anymore, except for when he walks across the court far below me. I can't climb out, I'm really high up. And the doors are locked. I don't see anyone anymore...

It's night now. There's only a tiny piece of both our moons, so everything's really-

ALYSSA!!!

Sorry I dropped you on the floor like that, journal! But I saw Lissa outside, on top of the wall! But the guards saw her too, and she had to run away. She's grown a lot now. She's about 13 now, cause she's a Veron Akila. That means she's a physcic illusionist. She grows up faster. She's taller too!
She waved at me before she ran, so I know she saw me! I feel so much happier now, cause I know she's alive.

I wonder if she'll come back tomorrow night?

Ava
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:24 pm

Yes, you should stick it in there. Poor Ava.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:55 am

It's online now! Very Happy Haha I found out what their names mean! Kat = Pure and Alyssa = Truth lol!

Hey journal.

It's been a week since Alyssa showed up, but she hasn't been back. Maybe I dreamt it...but I swear I saw her with my own eyes! I know I did! But there's no sign of her ever being here...

Papa...I won't call him that anymore. He's not my father, he's a monster. I found out what he's really like today. A gentle boy, a servant, came to my room yesterday with some food for me, but His Majesty found out. I saw the boy, about 13 years old, get dragged into the middle of the courtyard midday today, and shot. All for bringing me a loaf of bread and a piece of fruit. The King was there the whole time he died after being shot in the stomach, laughing madly and holding the smoking gun.

There's also no more door to my room; it's been turned into a solid concrete wall overnight. And now I can't shapeshift anymore. When they changed my room, they put an inhibitor in place to block the powers of anyone that tried to come into my room. But that also blocks my powers.

I just wanna curl up and die.

Ava
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:22 am

Aww...Poor Ava! Her father really is a monster!
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:09 am

That he is!! But here's some good news :3

Hey journal!

Alyssa came back! I'm so happy!

She looked ok, but there was a bandage wrapped around her arm. She's always hurting herself, usually from fights though. There was an older girl with her, who fired an arrow through the bars of my window and into the wall. There was a package tied to it, and a letter inside. Alyssa and the girl waved to me before disappearing again.

I opened the letter first, and nearly cried. There was a picture that Alyssa and Usagi had drawn of us inside it, from when Mama was still alive. It was from years ago, when they had their massive tickle fight. Mama ended up joining in too, and the picture's of all of us in a massive pile, us 3 kids on top, all tickling Mama.

I miss them all.

Guess what was in the parcel? The necklace Mama gave me for my 4th birthday! It still looks brand new, with the same cord and everything! The King had taken it off me after Mama died, but Alyssa or Usagi must've gotten it away from him somehow.

I'm going to sleep with it around my neck, and never take it off.

Ava
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:52 pm

Yay! Finally some good news!
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:14 am

LOL yup!

Hello journal!

Gues what, today's Usagi's birthday! I hope Alyssa comes to the palace again tonight, I want her to give Usagi a present from me.

I managed to get a piece of wood from the fire in my room, and using the tip of the arrow that Alyssa's friend sent into my room, I managed to carve a little pendant out of it. It's shaped like a paw, a rabbit paw. I know Usagi will like it. At least, I hope he does.

Not much has changed here otherwise. It's been a couple of months since Alyssa last showed up, but I knew that she couldn't come back as often as she'd like to; she'd get discovered. And I don't want that.
One of the 'wise men' came today, trying to tell me that I have to claim the throne on my 18th birthday, or the kingdom will die. And me too, apparantely.

I don't believe them, they've lied before.

I think my father just wants me to take the throne, then he can control the kingdom through me, without him being obvious about it. As far as I'm aware, he can go get stuffed. I'm not taking the throne under his orders.

I'll write in here later if Alyssa shows up.

Ava

(Ps: She came! I threw Usagi's present down to her and she caught it. I hope Usagi comes sometime soon, I miss him.)
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Now Usagi will have an extra paw for extra luck! Nice job!
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:01 pm

LOL thanks! I was going to get her to give him a little statuette or something, but that didn't quite work Razz

Hey Ava's journal!

Yeah, guess who this is? It's me, Alyssa! I'm in Ava's room! Very Happy

But...not in a good way...

You see, Ava's a really tidy person (sometimes), but even if she was running for her life she'd put you away...wouldn't she? But you were just lying on the ground, with footprints all over you. Poor journal.
I managed to come back tonight, and instead of seeing Ava at her window, I see a massive hold where her window was. That didn't look good, so I began climbing up using a rope and hook.

Her room was trashed, and she's gone.

Where is she?!

Alyssa
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:43 pm

Hey Alissa! You shouldn´t write in Ava´s journal! A journal´s a personal thing! lol! Where the shell´s Ava?
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:35 am

Hehe, you'll find out soon :3 And here's where the story begins to pick up! Slowly but surely...

Hey 'journal'. Ok, so you're a piece of paper. You're all I have for now...

It's been a week since I was at the palace, just before we were attacked. It was about 1 or 2 am when I heard the whistling noise, then it felt like someone had picked up the tower I was in and shaken it around roughly. I managed to roll out of bed and to the far wall, just before the outer wall crumbled and fell away, taking my bed with it. To say the least, I was in shock. Hey, wouldn't you be if half your room disappeared into a moat way, WAY below you?

After a few seconds there was banging in the hall behind me, and lots of yelling. I guess tha guards had heard the noise and felt the shockwave as well.

I yelled really loud, banging on the wall with my fists. No one answered me, they were all too busy running away. I finally managed to tie my sheets together and climb out the massive hole in my wall that way. But when I was halfway down the tower the sheets began to shake, and I saw a huge piece of rock falling for my head! It hit my across my shoulders and chest, and the next thing I knew I blacked out. And I woke up here, in the middle of a forest quite some distance from the palace. If I climb a tree I can see it's smoking remains.

Who attacked us? And why my room?

Ava
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:29 pm

Oh no! I´m glad Ava´s okay! Who the shell helped her?
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:24 am

LOL not telling! Laughing

Hey 'journal'.

I wonder who has my actual journal? I left all my stuff back at the palace, even my clothing. Sheesh, great way to spend yet another birthday out here in the forest. But on the plus side, my father hasn't found me yet. The council put out a notice to everyone saying that I'd been killed when rebels attacked our palace. Well, if it means peace for me...

I broke my leg yesterday. I was going fishing in a river I found when a Lait, a type of eel, grabbed my ankle and pulled me under. My leg hit the rock I was on when I went under, and it smashed the bone. I still remember how Mama taught me to survive in the wild, so I set it using a mix of herbs, ground rock, wood to hold it straight, and Kalki, a type of plaster plant. It grows wild out here, so I ground it up ad mixed it with water after setting the bone straight.

So here I am, limping back to a cave I live in, a bundle of herbs and plants in one hand, paper and pencil in the other.

Happy birthday to me,
Happy birthday to me.
Happy 10th birthday dear Ava,
Happy birthday to me.

Ava
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Oh...Happy birthday Ava!
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:43 am

LOL way to celebrate a birthday Very Happy

Hey Ava's journal.

It's been 3 years since Ava was killed, and Usagi and I still remember her each day. My twin, Dryak, searched through the rubble of the palace today but he couldn't find her, or any of her stuff. It looks like the palace got raided after it was destroyed by the missiles.

I miss her so much.

I found a note in the back of this from her. It said: 'If anything happens to me, give this to the Healer's sister, she is to have it and write in it and cherish it. Avalon Dark.'

Time to go, we're going hunting tonight.

Alyssa.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:20 pm

Aw...poor Alissa. Only if she knew where Ava is...
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:31 am

LOL She'll find out sooner of later!

Same evening...

Hi journal.

I'm hiding back in my cave now. It's started raining outside, and I daren't go out there in case the water dissolved the wrap around my leg. It's healing a lot better than I thought it would. Considering it was only broken yesterday...

I thought I heard something outside, but it was probably just a Delo or something. I love Delo. They're so timid and shy, but so sweet. Mama said that some people called them Deer. Weird name.

The small fire in front of me is tiny, but it's warm for my hands and feet. They're so cold otherwise. Maybe the Delo was attracted to the light.
The Delo's moving again, and I can see the glint of it's eyes reflecting the fire. I shuffled backwards slightly so I was in the full light and the eyes jumped, then came forward. I watched as they turned into-

Alyssa!!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:11 pm

Alyssa´s a shapeshifter!? Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:54 am

LOL nope!

Hey journal!

My actual journal! I've missed you so much! Sorry, now you're all wrinkled from me hugging you...hehe, oops?

I can't believe I thought Alyssa was a Delo. But since I only saw her eyes and she didn't come near me until she saw me properly, I guess I just 'jumped to conclusions' as Mama would say. Mama...

Alyssa brought me a change of clothes. She's tall now! I come to about her shoulders and I'm not short either! She had managed to find my shape-shifting clothes after the palace was attacked, and she brought them with her on the off-chance she could ever find me. They're a bit small, but after I altered them a bit they fitted ok.

We've got so much catching up to do, so I'm going back to her camp with her. Usagi's there too!

Ava
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My *shared* Personal Bubble :: Journals :: Character Journals-
Jump to: