My *shared* Personal Bubble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My *shared* Personal Bubble

No popping!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Bubbles Created : 494

.:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 am

Yay! Usagi´s also there!
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

Bubbles Created : 499

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:36 am

LOL you sure about that? XD

Hey journal.

Well, we got back to Alyssa's camp alright. That is, what was left of it anyway. The whole place was trashed, and the guards had been killed. Alyssa and I immediately ran for her tent, but Usagi had been taken.

At least he wasn't dead. That's a good thing. If he's captured, we can still save him!

...What am I saying? I can't go near the King, or he'll know I'm alive! But Usagi's there...damn it...

Oops, excuse my language! I shouldn't have written that...but it is how I feel...how we both feel. Alyssa's checking around the campsite now, but we both know she won't find anything. There's noth-

------------

Hey journal, Alyssa here.

Ava suddenly collapsed, then bolted for the hills like her father himself was after her. I've never been so worried in my life. I find her, only to lose Usagi, then her again! Grr!

...Now I have splinters in my hand from punching the nearest object to me, which happened to be a tree. Ouch. I'm gonna have trouble calming Ava down. She's so scared...

Where is she?

Alyssa
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1508335
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:07 pm

Why there´s always something bad happening to Ava!? Razz
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

Bubbles Created : 499

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:06 am

LOL it'll sort itself out soon. Remember, Ava has a demon inside her. It thinks if it hurts Ava enough, it can take over her body.

Hey journal.

Alyssa found me, thank Nue. I had gotten pretty far before my inner self let me control myself again. I had tried to find my way back, but I got lost pretty quick. I had sat down beside a creek when Alyssa came running toward me. I still don’t know how she found me there. But I’m glad she did.

We got back to camp ok, and then she told me to sleep while she kept watch. I don’t want to go to sleep though, so I’m writing in you, journal.

I have to tell Alyssa about the demon that stupid ‘godfather’ of mine locked inside me. Or something bad might happen.

Ava

Last edited by Muse.on.Paper on Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1508335
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:09 pm

"Thanks Nue". ah! Epic! That part of Ava having a demon inside her kinda reminds me of Naruto...I love Naruto! Stupid "godfather"!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.   .:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:~Kat's Journal (Past)~:.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My *shared* Personal Bubble :: Journals :: Character Journals-
Jump to: