My *shared* Personal Bubble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My *shared* Personal Bubble

No popping!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The X-Men RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

Bubbles Created : 499

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:29 am

Hiya everyone! This is a X-Men roleplay for anyone that wants to play. Feel free to add your own OC!

Main Characters:
Wolverine
Beast
Xavier
Rogue
Storm
Dr. Doom (or your favourite villain)
(Any others and I'll add them here)

OC (original characters):

Muse (Me) Smile
(Any others and I'll add them here)

If you want to join, post your character's profile here and on the appropiate thread, please. Here for easy reference, on the right thread for other people who don't RP.

Enjoy! lol!

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1508335
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Bubbles Created : 494

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:06 pm

I think I´ll join! I´ll use Kayley in this RPG. I already posted her profile
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:30 am

Sweet! Well, here's the start~! Just short and sweet, I'm not good at starting things Razz

-----

New York City was everything that Muse had expected it to be. There were people hurrying around everywhere, cars driving past on the slippery winter roads, and people shouting obsenities at each other over the tooting of horns.

"Now what do I do?" She mused to herself, heading in a random direction from the bus stop that she's alighted from. "I need to find somewhere to stay."

Muse had come to the Big Apple at the invitation of an old family friend, Charles Xavier. But he'd forgotten to give her an adress to meet him at. "Great, lost in a unfamiliar city with only $150 on me. Great going, uncle." Which, he really wasn't. But she always called him that.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:32 am

I was looking for the girl that Professor Xavier told me to pick up but I couldn´t find her. I climbed to a roof to have a better view of NYC. "I see you" I said slightly amused when I found the girl. I jumped from there and landed right in front of her. "You must be Muse right? I´m Kayley. Xavier sent me here to pick you up. Don´t worry, our ride will arrive soon" I stated and looked at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:39 am

"Uh...right. Ok." Muse stuttered before regaining her wits. "Did you...jump from that roof?"

'Do not tell her about the School. I have not told her that we are all mutants. She doesn't know I am one, either.'' Xavier's voice whispered to Kayley.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:50 pm

"Okay, I heard you the first time" I replied to Xavier´s order. He sometimes treated me like a kid. "Yes...I´m very agile. I just wanted to have a full view of the city. I just wanted to find you" I responded while looking at the sky. "Where the hell is he?" I thought to myself. Suddenly, a black car stopped right in front of us. One of the windows opened. "Hi girls. I´m sorry. The traffic´s huge at this time of the day" a man said. "Cyclops! You were supposed to bring the plane!" I whispered to him. "Sorry honey. Professor´s orders" he stated. "Don´t call me that!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:33 am

Muse blinked before recognizing the voice. "Scott!"

"Hey Mew-ouch!" He rubbed a stinging spot on his head as Muse climbed in the car.

"I told you never to call me that."

Scott sighed.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:28 pm

I chuckled. "Why is it that all the girls that you know like to slap you?" I asked with a grin. "Because I´m irresistible, of course" he responded and I slapped him. "Just shut up and drive!" I yelled to him.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:28 am

Muse grinned, but her smile faltered slightly when Scott turned the radio on and a voice came out, announcing a song. Rihanna's Shut Up And Drive song, that is.

"Weird timing." She commented after a few moments.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:15 pm

"Yeah..." I responded. There were a few minutes of an uncomfortable silence after that. Fortunately, we had arrived at the school. I opened the door and I saw a familiar face.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:44 am

"Uncle!" Muse pratically flew out of the car and into the waiting arms of Charles Xavier. "I'm so glad to see you again!"

"As am I, Musila." He smiled and the brunette pouted.

"You know I hate that name!" She sighed and Xavier smirked slightly.

"I know. Come, let us,' he looked at both Scott and Kayley when he said this, "show you around the school."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:08 pm

"Shouldn´t he tell her the truth? After all, she is his "niece"" I whispered to Scott. "You´re right but we can´t disobey to his orders" the boy replied and looked at Muse.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:11 am

Muse walked up the driveway, chatting to Xavier, therefore missing the look Scott sent her. Jean and Storm met them at the doors and Muse squealed before running into both woman's arms.

"Jean! Ororo! You're here!" Muse laughed. "Why are you here?"

"Uh oh..." Scott muttered.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:48 pm

"They....work here" I responded and Xavier threw me a glance. I hated that. He could be such a pain in the a** sometimes. "Yes, they´re helping me" Xavier said.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:57 am

"That's great!" Muse grinned as Ororo pulled her into another hug.

"We've missed you a lot. You've grown up since we last saw you, in Brazil." She smiled and Muse nodded.

"You have no idea..." Just then there was a clap of thunder from uverhead and Muse fliched, hiding against Ororo. "I don't like lightning." She whispered before everyone came inside as the rain started pouring down.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:02 pm

"Why is it raining? Where in the middle of summer for god´s sake!" I yelled and took off my jacket.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:07 pm

Scott and Xavier both glanced at Storm, who smiled innocently.

"I don't know. I'm sure it'll clear up soon." She said. Even as she spoke the rain was lessening and the sun was starting to appear again.

"Woah, this place has changed." Muse gazed around at the mansion around her and back at Xavier. "It feels diffe-eek!" She ducked behind Storm and everyone else turned to see an all-too-familiar mutant standing behind Xavier, a sandwich in one hand and a drink in the other.

"Oops?" Kurt Wanger grinned and Muse peeked out at him before ducking behind Ororo again.

"Blue-furred person! WTF?!"

Last edited by Muse.on.Paper on Mon May 31, 2010 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:38 pm

"Kurt you moron! You were supposed to be disguized! Now we have to tell her the truth!" I yelled and slapped the blue furry guy. Xavier sighed.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:14 am

"Vah, I'm very sorry." Kurt apologized before peeking around at Muse. "Is she ok?"

"You're...a mutant." Muse whispered as she looked around Storm and Kurt nodded.

"Yah, I am. You ok?" He asked again and Muse nodded, smiling slightly.

"I'm fine. Just surprised, that's all." 'This means I can tell them..I think...can I?'
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:47 pm

"And we know that you have powers too, Muse" Xavier said trough telepathy. "Well, we´re all mutants" I remarked and took off my gloves. I touched a vase that was near me and it disappeared. "I have the gift of making things disappear" I murmured and put on my gloves again. "Believe me, ya don´t wanna mess with her" Scott whispered to Muse.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:13 am

"Eh what?!" Muse almost jumped out of her skin when Xavier talked to her in her mind. "I do?!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:15 pm

"Yup. Don´t tell me that you never noticed it before" I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:30 am

"No, I haven't!" Muse was near panicking now. "I know mutants, but I didn't know I was one!"

"You know mutants?" Scott asked and Muse nodded.

"Yeah, one was a teleporter and another could see through solid objects. But I haven't seen them in ages."

[[Muse hasn't discovered her powers yet in this RPG]]
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:10 am

"We know them! They live here but I don´t know if they´re in a mission" I responded. Suddenly, another man appeared. "Hey Logan! Come here! This is my niece Muse" Professor Xavier said to him and pointed to Muse.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:48 am

"Uh...hi?" Muse smiled slightly before shaking Logan's hand. Logan nodded at her before turning to face Xavier.

"Something's broken in the danger room." He said and Xavier sighed.

"I had a feeling something would. Come, we'll all go inside."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The X-Men RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The X-Men RPG
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My *shared* Personal Bubble :: Forum Games :: Role-Play Games-
Jump to: