My *shared* Personal Bubble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My *shared* Personal Bubble

No popping!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The X-Men RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Bubbles Created : 494

The X-Men RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:26 pm

"Again? Gosh Logan! Can´t you spend a day without breaking something?" I asked sarcastically and the man growled to me. When we arrived there, the room was in a really big mess.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

Bubbles Created : 499

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:56 pm

"Yikes." Muse glanced at the mess and sighed. "Alright, what goes where?"

The others looked at her blankly and she blushed slightly. "I wanna help!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1508335
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:31 pm

"Are you sure? After all, you didn´t have anything to do with this" I pointed to the messy room and looked darkly to Wolverine. "Wha? It´s not my fault that this room can´t handle my strength" Logan stated.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:54 am

Muse nodded. "I don't mind, plus how am I gonna train if the room's a mess?" SHe teased and Wolverine growled, then smirked.

"Fine then, ya can clean it all up." He replied before turning to leave. He thought Muse would protest but when he turned at the door he saw her walking around, assessing the damage. The others left through andother door as Muse began shifting things and Logan shook his head before leaving.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:39 pm

"Logan come back and help her to clean that mess!" I ordered to Wolverine. He frowned and replied "Why should I?". I took off my gloves and explained "Because if you don´t help her I´ll make you disappear. Capiche?". "Kayley don´t you dare!" Professor Xavier told me telepathically.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:12 am

Logan walked away from Kayley and to his room.

Muse kept tidying the room after everyoe had left and was halfway through when she came across a large plate of metal. "Ouch...heavy..." She huffed as she tried to move it, getting blisters on her hands as a reward. The metal didn't even shift. She cleared away some rubble from around it and tried pushing it again. It moved slightly, then suddenly began rolling back toward her. She turned to run but found her foot yammed between a pair of rocks. "Oh shi-"

An arm grabbed her around her waist and yanked her back out of the disk's path just before it hit her, leaving her sneaker behind. Muse breathed heavily before the person that had saved her set her back on her feet.

"Ya ok?" Logan asked, not even flinching when the metal disk crashed into the wall with a heavy thud, rattling the whole room.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:18 am

I was watching the whole scene. I was hidden so the others couldn´t see me. I smiled. "He´s always like this" I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:28 am

"Y-yeah, thanks." Muse managed to get out before realizing who had saved her. "Logan?"

"Hey kid." Logan grinned and Muse pouted.

"I thought I told you never to call me that! I'm not much younger than you!"

"Still younger." Logan pointed out and Muse huffed, crossing her arms and glaring at the man before her.

"Oh, shuddup already. Why'd you come back here for, anyway?" She asked, motioning to the room they were in. Logan shrugged, hands in his jeans pockets.

"I decided ta help ya tidy up, since I made the mess in the first place."

Muse blinked, her stance relaxing slightly. "Oh...thanks."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:51 am

I started claping. "Bravo Logan! For once in a life time, you did something useful" I comented sarcastically and the man growled.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:05 am

Muse laid a hand on Logan's arm, her stance telling him to relax.

"How long were you there for?" She asked, still not able to see the girl in the shadows. Logan could though, and he pointed her out to Muse.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:31 am

"Long enough" I replied and went close to her. Now they were both able to see me. "Oh, I almost forgot! The Professor told me to show you were your room is" I said.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:47 am

"Oh...ok. I'll be with you in a second." Muse replied, then turned back to Logan. She reached up and whispered something in his ear, then gave him a hug before leaving.

"Right, so where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:42 am

"Upstairs. Your room´s right next to mine and Ororo´s room also next to yours" I explained while pointing to the stairs that led to the second floor of the mansion. Out of the blue, Kitty appeared. "Hi Kayley! So...who´s the new girl" she asked and looked to Muse.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:19 am

"Oh, I'm Muse, Xavier's niece." Muse replied, holding out her hand to shake. She was trying to get used to calling Charles 'Xavier', so no-one would tease her for calling him Uncle Charles. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:49 pm

"I´m Shadowcat but you call call me Kitty" she replied and smiled. I put and arm on her shoulder. "She´s also my roommate and she´s the one of the smartest girls I´ve ever met" I said with pride. Kitty was like a sister to me and I liked her very much.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:29 am

"It's great to meet you, Kitty!" Muse grinned before something in her pocket began ringing. "Uh oh...Sorry! I'd better take this call!" She apologized before running toward her bedroom, flipping open her phone as she went.

"Hello?" She said as she closed her bedroom door. "This is Muse."

"Hello, MX2492." A voice sneered from the other end of the phone and Muse felt her hair stand on end. "And how are you today?"

""W-who is this?" She asked as she silently opened her door and stepped out.

"Oh, I think you know exactly who this is."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:06 pm

"Where have ya been, Kitty? This is the first time I see you today" I asked and Kitty started blushing. "I was studying in the library with Piotr" she answered and I smirked. "You mean Colossus? No way! I don´t think he´s the right guy for you Kitty" I said.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:17 am

"No, I don't. I think you've got the wrong number." Muse replied as she opened the door to the room she was looking for. "Please don't call me again."

Logan glanced up at her from where he sat on his bed. "Muse?" He started to get up but the look on Muse's face made him pause.

"Listen, I don't know who you think you are but I...Yes, but...Never, I didn't...No!" She growled, then threw the phone to logan. "Please convince whoever that is to not call back again!" She told him and Logan smirked before growling darkly into the phone, then hanging up.

"Bad admirer?" He asked as he handed the phone back to Muse. She shook her head.

"You remember the lab?"

"Yeah...?"

"That was them. THey found me." Muse whispered and Logan beckoned her over to him. She sat on the edge of his bed and Logan wrapped her in a hug, pulling her into his lap.

"Ssh...it's ok...they dont' ever get ya, I promise..."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:32 pm

"Attention everyone, you need to go to the Danger Room. Someone invaded the school grounds. This is not an exercise. I repeat, this is not an exercise" Professor Xavier told telepathically.
I smirked. "Yeah right, that´s what he told us last time. I´m going to stay right here" I stated and Kitty grabbed my arm.
"C´mon Kayley. What if he´s not lying this time?" she asked me and I responded "Then I´ll face that supposed someone and I´ll kick his or her a**".
Kitty looked at me one last time before she started heading toward the Danger Room.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:46 pm

Logan and Muse both heard the message and climbed off Logan's bed. Muse crept toward hte window and looked out.

"Oh s***." She muttered and Logan looked out from beside her.

"Them again." He growled, then yanked Muse backwards as something came flying toward the window. It crashed through and hit the far wall.

"Typical, a rock with a note wrapped around it." Muse muttered as she grabbed the rock before they left the room. "It says..." She scanned it quickly and her face paled.

"What?" Logan asked and Muse help the note out to him. It read: 'Wanted, alive or dead. Logan and Muse, mutants.' Underneath it had their pictures and more details, but what caught their attention was the price.

"5 million dollars?!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:27 pm

"What the hell was that?" I yelled when I heard the sound of a window breaking in Muse´s room. I went close to a nearby window that was on the corridor and looked outside. A bunch of guys with white lab coats and weapons were there. Then, I heard the sound of a door closing. It was Muse and Logan. "Alright, what´s going on?" I asked them and pointed outside.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:22 am

"Stupid freakin' lab scientists decided to show up." Muse and Logan both muttered at the same time before heading down toward the danger room.

"C'mon, we don't wanna be caught in the crossfire!" Muse yelled back.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:47 am

I sighed. "Alright, alright. For once, Kitty was right" I murmured and went after Wolverine and Muse.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:55 pm

"Kitty knows?" Muse asked as they entered the Danger room. "We only found out when a rock with a reward notice was thrown through Logan's window."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:02 pm

"No, she doesn´t know about that. I thought that this whole thing was a training exercise or something like that but Kitty said that this time it was real" I replied and then I saw Kitty and Scott.
"Guys! Over here!" Cyclops yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The X-Men RPG   The X-Men RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The X-Men RPG
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My *shared* Personal Bubble :: Forum Games :: Role-Play Games-
Jump to: