My *shared* Personal Bubble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My *shared* Personal Bubble

No popping!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:~Muse On Paper~:.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

Bubbles Created : 499

.:~Muse On Paper~:. Empty
PostSubject: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:17 pm

2nd April, 2010

Lol yay, my birthday! Very Happy I'm finally 18!

I turned on my phone at 9am, and was promptly spammed 17 or so texts from one of my best friends, Trent, in Australia. My parents said I could call him, but after spending half an hour trying to figure out how to dial an Australian mobile number from a New Zealand landline phone I finally got it - only to discover his phone turned off! bounce

Then I remembered that he was probably on his way to a STORMco camp...

I got a mp3 for my birthday as well. I really needed another one...My previous ones have been pretty rubbish, so I hope this one lasts longer! I got several other things, including chocolate! lol! *noms chocolate block*

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1508335
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:12 am

5th April, 2010

Well, today started out good, but then it quickly went south. I was talking to a friend on another forum while peeling potatoes for dinner, but at about 6pm my mum started yelling at me because the kitchen smelled like gas, and dinner was late. confused

A yelling war ensued.

In the end dinner was finished at 6.50, but my parents are still giving me the evils.

Oh and my friend just logged off. Bummer.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better, though I don't count on it. Sad

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:06 am

9th April, 2010

Song: 'Hero' by Skillet Sorta reminds me of the turtles actually...

Ok, the past 3 or 4 days have played havoc on my nerves, until it got to the point where I'd either be sitting at my computer, painting or listening to my mp3. Sometimes it was all 3...

Long story short, my family's moving Evil or Very Mad Sounds ok on here, but when there's 10 of you...Not so great Razz

At least I updated all my stories on Fanfiction.net... Very Happy

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:10 am

1st May, 2010

Song: Art Of Love by Sean Kingston

*Hides under desk* Whoops, I had a massive load of schoolwork and I completely forgot about my journal!

But even though I only have about 20 minutes on the net for the moment, I still feel better writing down my thoughts.

Like a stress relief, ya know?

Yes, I'm rambling. But you'll have to excuse me for that, I woke up with a headache. Plus, I'm in my whole writing mood. Doesn't it suck when you write something, and either no one reads it, or they do but don't comment?

Ah well, as long as it's out of my head I'm all good.

Better go, got a call from my parents to answer lol!

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Bubbles Created : 494

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:19 pm

Ups! Sorry I didn´t comment this post. I also have a lot of homework, exams and other stuff. School sucks. Your journal´s funny!
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:43 pm

LOL Thanks, Caterina! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:17 am

4th May, 2010

My legs hurt...Let me explain. I wake up late, fall out of bed and nearly knock myself out on my heater. Get to breakfast, spill hot chocolate on my leg. Not nice...
Then I have school, I'm running late, and to top that off my paintings arrive, and I'm late to roll mark/form class cause I have to put them up and write the details in the bidding book.
Then I have music lessons, then dance lessons...and now bed. *sighs* and I didn't even get a chance to study. *grumbles*

Other than that, a pretty good day lol!

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:58 pm

Poor Muse! You´re so unlucky! Sad
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:23 am

Heh, comes with being a teenager that's got my level of insanity :3

5th May, 2010

Ok, yesterday was bad but today sucked. I got sick affraid so I had to stay back from school. That was fine, but I was feeling better after about 12pm so...nothing to do after that but clean my room (again!) Haha

Oh, and it's my friend's birthday and my friend's on the 25th. Very Happy

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Tell your friends that I wish them a happy birthday! Being sick sucks Razz
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:15 am

They say thanks, Cat!

11th May, 2010

...Grr. That's what I feel like right now. I have a teacher growling at me about an English Censored due in a week or so, and other students in the other ear.

But I feel a lot better than I did a week or so ago! Plus Trent finally got onto FaceBook and we chatted for a while about uni and stuff lol!

Better go, teacher's coming! Very Happy

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:19 pm

I´m glad that you´re feeling better! You´re so lucky! My teachers blocked Facebook! Stupid teachers! Who´s Trent? Is he your boyfriend or something like that? Wink
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:14 pm

Haha no! He's just a really good friend Smile

18th May, 2010

Busy busy busy...honestly, being in your final year at high school sucks. Too much schoolwork, then there's exams at the end of the year... *sigh* And other out of school activities that I do, like music lessons, dance lessons, praise and worship team, choir and lots more!

Not to mention I'm behind in almost every class. Anyone out there good at Statistics? lol!

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Good luck whit that! You´re not the only one that has lots of work to do. Today I was sick, but I still had to got to school because of my history exam *shakes fist to the the sky* and I still have a lot of exams to do *sigh* study
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:43 pm

23rd May, 2010

Wow, it's like, 12.40am and I'm still awake! But it's for the famine, so I guess it's a good cause lol!

I learnt how to play soccer today! Scored tons of bruises when I was told I had 'potential' and was put on the 'front line' though! Surprised So now I have an egg on my head, bruises on my shins, stomach, arms and right side of my face (from a ball being kicked there at 100km/h) Embarassed

But all in all, great day! Very Happy And I have to stay awake for another 5 and a half hours for the final part of the 40 Hour Famine... *sighs*

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:04 pm

No offense but I don´t know if I should be sad or laughing. The soccer practice must´ve been really though huh? I think that this thing that you´re doing for the famine´s pretty great. Keep going! Don´t fall asleep! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:53 am

LOL I was laughing. I'm weird like that to pain, but I was having so much fun! And my famine's finished now...zzz...ZZZ...zzz...
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:20 am

That´s great! Sweet dreams Muse!
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:49 am

lol!

25th May, 2010

I live! My Englsih project was late, but my teacher didn't kill me! *dances*

And I feel a lot better after getting some sleep too XD

Not much else to say otherwise except...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRENT!! ^-^

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Hurray! I have no idea who Trent is, but happy birthday!
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:52 am

LOL

27th May, 2010

Mufti day today! And I found out when my ski trip is too, it''s 31st Aug and 1st Sep. I can't wait for it!

I'm taking part in a talent competition down here. I'm doing a dance with a friend, and singing 'What'cha Say' by Jason Derulo with someone else. I'm getting a friend to do the paino part, and me and a guy are singing it. XP Should be fun...

At least school's getting better! ^.^

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Good for you! I wish I had the courage to participate in that kind of competitions. I hope you win!
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:19 am

LOL thanks :3

28th May 2010

Cold..and wet. Everything's cold and wet up here!

Dang thungerstorms...I don't like them (sometimes), but especially when they go on for days on end!!
And during a school week too... -_-'
I'm changing my song for LAC's Got Talent. I was gonna do 'What'cha Say' by Jason Derulo, but my pianist can't get it right, so I'm dancing to another song. It's 'Our World' by Toby Mac. Great song!

I'm doing more hip hop lessons..you want? I've got the links! 8D

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:44 pm

I used to have hiphop lessons too! Then, out of the blue, I gave up. That song´s so awesome.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:47 am

LOL thanks! And yeah, but if you can come up with any move ideas, I'd appreciate them! ^.^

29th May, 2010

I went with the other boarders on a 7 hour road trip today, to another church and then back to Palmerston North. I slept most of the way though, but only on the way back. I ended up speaking today, which was fine, but I nearly cried halfway through my testimony. T-T Not good for my physe or whatever you call it. Ego, there you go :]

I'm surprised I slept though! I've been on longer road trips when I was in a hip hop crew down south several years ago, but I guess dancing and singing the whole time would keep you awake, wouldn't it?

I'm going to sleep soon, or play soccer. Don't know which yet lol!

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:~Muse On Paper~:.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next