My *shared* Personal Bubble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My *shared* Personal Bubble

No popping!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:~Muse On Paper~:.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Bubbles Created : 494

.:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:22 pm

It sounds like you had fun! Good for you!
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

Bubbles Created : 499

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:22 am

Meh, except going for a run in the rain...I have a cold now XP
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1508335
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:59 pm

Poor you. In here´s so hot! I want an ice cream!
"I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream" ~Mikey
LOL
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:24 am

1st June, 2010

Not much to say, except for I have an annoying headache that just won't go away! Grr!

I'm in my English class at the moment. It's so quiet, but I'm afraid that my teacher will catch me on the internet and kick me off T-T Oh well, if she does she does, but I'll try not to get caught. Wink

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:05 pm

I hope you´ll never get caught! Oh shell! Your teacher´s right behind you! Nah, just kidding Wink
Yay! Today´s Children´s day in Portugal!
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 4:33 am

Lucky you!! And LOL

7 June 2010

Woah, it's June already? Eek! That means I only have one term left of school! D: *panics*

We just had Queen's Birthday Weekend over here. I went to my *great* aunt Rachel's place for the past 4 days, and it was fun! Except for when the thunderstorms hit... -_-'

Not much else to say really...except I'm suddenly craving chocolate and an energy drink X3

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Mmmm...chocolate....*drools* huh? where was I? Oh right! *coughs* It´s great that you had fun at your aunt´s place. The thunderstorms there must be pretty bad. Poor you. In here´s 35º and I´m super sad. My best friend died of leukemia on Saturday. I didn´t have the courage to go to the funeral Sad
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:24 am

Oh noes! Shocked D:

9th June, 2010

Poor Cat, I'm so sorry about your friend. T-T

I was sick yesterday, so that wasn't fun. But that was after I was told by my doctor that I tore a ligament in my right foot during the weekend, so I'm not allowed to dance for my talent competition... -_- Typical, something ALWAYS happens to me Razz
On the plus side, I'm creating a manga with a friend! XD We're both drawing, and I'm writing ^o^

Beter go, have to do schoolwork D:

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 12:00 pm

Thanks!
Haha! You and your friend look like the characters from Dramacon. I bought that manga yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:02 am

You did?! Do you like it? Very Happy

10th June, 2010

Most of my teachers are away today, so I have no teacher for this class! *cheers* But it means I have to be 'self motivated and do my own work' yada yada yada.

Boring...but I have a bible assignment of about 10 pages due on Tuesday...and I've only done 1 & 1/2 so I guess I should do it LOL

And I bombed on the audition for LAC's Got Talent, so instead of dancing I'm singing XD Mixed belssing. I can sing ok, but in front of people...haven't done that in years.

Better go, must...have...chocolate! ^.^

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:48 pm

I loved it! I´ll try to buy the rest of the collection but now I can´t cause I´m in the middle of madrid. And it´s raining. A lot. =(
I hope that you finish your assignment in time!
You´re really brave. I can´t sing in public because I start blushing and I forget half of the lyrics. =P
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:45 am

19th June, 2010

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! We just finished the LAC's Got Talent show and it was GREAT!! All us Year 13's and the staff sung 'We are The World' by U.S.A For Africa, and it was so beautiful X'D I sung 'Beautiful Name' by Avalon Road, and that went good as well ^.^ My friend Bobby sung 'World Outside My Wall' and then 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift :3

And now my feet hurt LOL and I'm on a sugar rush...*runs off to do something fun but stupid* XD

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:50 am

Wow! I wish I could have see that! I bet you had tons of fun! I love all those songs.
I wanna do something stupid but fun too!
X3
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:23 pm

LOL why don't you start a journal too??

22nd June, 2010

I sometimes hate my dean. Because I'm only slightly behind with my schoolwork, I'm not allowed to go to my dance lessons tonight! D: So unfair! There's others behind as well, and I don't see them getting punished! T-T

And...a guy from the year below me asked me out XD I didn't say yes and I didn't say no....we're just friends ^.^

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:31 pm

Lol. I´m not in the mood for starting my own journal.

In my school, dean´s don´t have the authority to do that (only if parents agree).
That thing about a younger guy asking you out, that also happened to me one or two years ago. I don´t understand why you didn´t say no. If you´re just friends, you really should have said no. Unless you also like him, of course. I have a theory about these kinds of things: When a guy that´s your friend or that you don´t even know admits that likes you, you kinda start to like him too, unless you already like someone else.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:12 am

Gah! *headdesk* I dunno how I feel about him anymore...I'm so confused...

25th June, 2010

I can't believe I forgot to update this! D< Silly me...

Well, I'm doing better at school. And I'm allowed to go to dance lessons again next week. I can't wait for the weekend! We're just having a relaxing one this time, but that'll be good cause everyone's tired and cranky >P

Better go, class is almost finished and I have to meet...friends LOL XD

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:06 pm

Hurray! You sure love to dance don´t you? That´s good! And I´m glad that you´re getting better!
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:10 am

LOL same here Razz

29th June, 2010

I'm so happy! I'm going home on Friday, so no more school that day for me! ^.^ Plus I want to see my family again XD

But I have to have so much scholwork done before Thursday... T-T

But it also means I can get online whenever I need to at home! No more restrictions via the high school! *parties*

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:53 am

Good for you! It must be a little tough being away from your family right?
Gosh, you have so much schoolwork! You kinda remind me of my cousin. She´s always working and studying. I think she´s a workoholic.
Your highschool is mean! You should be online whenever you want!
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:06 am

11th July, 2010

Gomenasai, gomenasai! I have been so slack in updating my journal...it's kinda embarassing LOL I went skydiving on Tuesday! Very Happy Soooooooo fun!

Dunno why no one else wanted to jump out the plane, though... >_>

I'm gonna be back at school this time next week T-T Damn short holidays...

Better go, dinner time! XD

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Oh, how I love skydiving! You´re really lucky! (Well, more or less cuz you´ll have to go back to school. Bummer. I´m currently on summer vacations =P) I went skydiving once. It was so awesome.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:39 am

15th August 2010

AAH! I'm so sorry for not getting on this site in so long! T^T Just popping in to say hi, and I have photos from my formal that I will put on soon (if I can LOLZ)

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:09 pm

It´s....okay... *shakes fish* Wink

Yay! Photos! Me wanna see!
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:50 pm

6th September, 2010

Wow, time sure can fly! (not literally though) lol! I've only got 3 weeks left of this term, then holidays, then 4 weeks till graduation! I'm panicking haha.

Went to Whakapapa this week, on Tuesday, Wednesday and yesterday. Got sunburnt on my face on Wednesday, and again yesterday. I also taught 3 people how to snowboard. Didn't manage to do any myself though LOL

And now it's raining. Perfect...

~Muse On Paper
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:32 am

*screams* Don´t panic! Don´t panic! Everyone stay calm! *starts running around in circles* Razz

Now seriously, don´t worry, be happy. Everything´s gonna be just fine.

Wow...Whakapapa. That name´s so weird! Sounds hawaiian or something like that.

LOL. How in the world can you teach three people to snowboard but can´t teach yourself?

Well, I share your pain. In here´s starting to rain too...and I wanted to go to the beach in the weekend... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:~Muse On Paper~:.   .:~Muse On Paper~:. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:~Muse On Paper~:.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2