My *shared* Personal Bubble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My *shared* Personal Bubble

No popping!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TMNT RPG

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

Bubbles Created : 499

The TMNT RPG - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:55 pm

By this time Raph and Kat had managed to catch up to the truck and Kat stood on her seat, hands gripping Raph's shoulders for balance.

"Ready...!" She yelled and Raph swerved to the other side of the truck. At the same time Kat jumped, her hands grabbing onto the rail around the top of the truck. Her feet almost banged into the back but she swung them onto the roof in time. "Now how do I get inside?" She muttered and Raph's voice sounded over her headpiece.

"Look for a hatch or somethin."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1508335
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Bubbles Created : 494

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 5:27 pm

Out of the blue, I heard something opening. I looked up and I saw Raphael and Muse. "It´s about time!" I yelled and Raph opened the cage with one of his sais. I transformed and grabbed the man by his neck. "Gimme one good reason to not kill you right now" I ordered and the man smirked.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:58 am

"Gimme a hundred and I might not break his skinny neck." Muse muttered, as she kicked a guard away.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:13 pm

(Weren´t you using Kat in this RPG?)

"I agree with ya Kat" Raph replied and stabbed the driver of the van. "Now it´s ma time ta drive!" he yelled and grabbed the wheels. "Because I can make you normal again and because I apparently know something about her that you don´t" the man responded to my question and pointed to Kat.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:57 am

[[you write Muse! And I was tired...Razz LOL]]

Kat narrowed her eyes at the man. "I think I've seen you before. Who are you?" She growled, a blade now at the man's neck. "Speak, or forever hold your peace. In a grave."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:45 pm

"My name´s Bishop. John Bishop" the man said and took off his disguise. I was so angry. Bishop was basically in the top ten list of "The Worst People in the World".
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:17 am

"Oh no...not you again!!" Kat sighed. "You keep popping up like a bad egg!"

"Guys, we've got cops on our tail!" Raph yelled back and Kat growled.

"Shake them, or crash them." She held her blade at Bishop's neck again. "Maybe we should jump and leave them a tied-up present."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:37 am

"Mmm...that´s a great idea but remember last time we did that to you, Agent Bishop?" I asked and smirked. "He told the police and everyone else that we were aliens and that he needed more money to make weapons. That way, the citizens of NYC would be "safe"." I explained and looked at Raphael. "Raph watch out!" I yelled and pointed to a dog that was in the middle of the road.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:40 am

"I see it!" Raph growled back as they swerved, avoiding the dog. Kat didn't have time to warn anyone before a police car rammed into them from behind. "Shell!"

"I was aboutto warn you!" Kat yelled before shrieking as Raph swerved. She didn't have time to grab anything and she collided with bishop, knocking him out cold. "Well, I guess that worked." She muttered from where she lay on the floor.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:11 am

I laughed at looked at the window. "We don´t need to worry about the police anymore. Reinforcements are here" I said while pointing at the Battle Shell.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:04 am

Kat whistled what sounded suspiciously like the Dukes Of Hazzard's car horn as she climbed onto the roof and looked over the van. "Yup, here they come!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:27 am

The Battle Shell went to the left side of the road. Now the truck and the van were side by side. Leonardo opened one of the door and yelled to us "Leave the truck and get in!". I smiled and also went to the roof then I jumped to the roof of the Battle Shell. "Now it´s your turn Kat! Don´t worry, Raph´s still driving the truck. He´s only going to stop when were all safe" I said.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:43 am

Kat nodded and began to climb out, but suddenly she let out a shriek and disappeared inside again. Inside the truck Bishop had woken and pulled Kat's legs back down.

"Now I've got you." He grinned darkly and Kat growled before kicking Bishop where it hurt most. He doubled over and Kat kicked him into the wall behind him.

"I don't think so!" She yelled, slamming a palm down onto the floor. A network of red lines filled the vehicle and Kat grabbed Raph from behind the steering wheel and scrambled onto the roof. "Jump now! The van's gonna blow!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:37 am

"Hurry up guys!" I yelled while watching Raphael and Kat jumping to the van. A few seconds later, the truck exploded. "That guy´s nuts! Why would he put explosives in a truck?" Donatello comented. "Well, he said that he wanted our DNA and to get it, we don´t need to be alive. But I´m surprised. Bishop said that he specially wanted Kat´s DNA" I said and sat on the back of the van.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:25 am

Kat's face flushed a faint red as she sat in her seat.

"There...was no explosives in that van." She said finally.

"What? Then how did it blow?" Don asked, turning to face her. Kat's face turned darker.

"You're gonna think me nuts but...a voice in my head told me that if I hit the floor like I did, I would blow it up. And it worked." Kat muttered and Raph's eyebrows almost flew off his head.

"The inside of the van looked like da time that Shredder put that bomb in da Utrom buildin', remember that, Donnie?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:44 pm

"That means that all this time, we´ve been around a walking bomb!? Gosh, my headache is getting worse" Donatello said and sighed. "Calm down Don! We still don´t have evidences that it was Kat´s fault! Besides, your head hurts because you haven´t slept on the last couple of days" I replied and slapped his head. Mikey started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:38 am

"I'm sorry." Kat muttered as she sat on the floor of the BattleShell. "I didn't know it would do that."

"It's ok." Leo replied as Mikey took over driving. "But we'll get Don to check you out later, ok?"

"Alright." Kat nodded.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 10:01 pm

When we arrived at the lair, as usual, Master Splinter was waiting for us. He appeared to be meditating. "May I ask the reason of why you are late?" he asked with his eyes still closed. "Sorry Sensei. We lost track of time. We went to a pizzeria" I explained with a grin in my face. I didn´t want to worry Splinter. "Oh really? Is that true, Leonardo?"
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:28 am

Leo flushed a dull red. He knew he couldn't lie to Splinter.

"We...also ran into a bit of trouble." He admitted and Splinter frowned.

"I sense a distressed spirit among you, my children." He said, eyes still closed. "You may come forward, child." He said. After a few seconds of silence Kat stepped out of the group and knelt before Splinter. He opened his eyes to find himself locked in her gaze. "You are beginning to discover things about yourself, aren't you Kat?" He asked and Kat nodded, their eyes still maintaining eye contact.

"Depends if you mean blowing up a van with a touch."

"Explain."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:39 pm

"She wished that the van exploded and a few minutes later, KABOOM!" Michelangelo explained and me and Raph slaped him.
"That´s not exactly how it happened and shut up! Master Splinter was talking to Kat, not to you!" I said and Master Splinter threw a gaze to the three of us.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:50 pm

"it is sort of how Mikey explained. We were fighting Bishop, and I heard a voice inside my head that said 'if you wanna blow up the van, you can! Just hit the floor already!'. I did so, and all these red lines went everywhere. We got out ofhte van and it blew up." Kat shrugged. "But I have no idea how I did that!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:30 pm

"Why don´t we make a little test?" Donatello sugested and started heading towards his lab.
"Can´t you do that tomorrow Don? We´re all tired and some of us are injured" I said and turned into a human again. I showed him my bleeding arm.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:25 am

"Tomorrow sounds good." Kat murmured before yawning. "Mind if I crash on the couch?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:57 am

"Of course not. But you have your own room" Donatello said with a smile on his face. "Well, I´m going to my room. You all should probably do the same too" I said but Donatello stopped me. "You are not going anywhere. I need to take care of that arm first" he replied and we went to his lab. I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:57 pm

Muse blinked. "Oh yeah, I do have a room." She blushed before climbing off the couch. "Night, then." She yawned before heading toward her room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TMNT RPG
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My *shared* Personal Bubble :: Forum Games :: Role-Play Games-
Jump to: