My *shared* Personal Bubble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My *shared* Personal Bubble

No popping!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TMNT RPG

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Bubbles Created : 494

The TMNT RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:39 am

"Don´t worry Kat. They´re my friends. Besides, if you can trust a girl that can transform it a mutant tigger, you can also trust in four mutant turtles" I said to Kat. "And a rat. OW!" Mikey screamed cause Master Splinter hit him with his staff. "Sorry Sensei" Michelangelo said.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

Bubbles Created : 499

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:14 am

Kat blinked before looking at each mutant in turn. "I'm not dreaming, am I?" She asked and the others shook their heads. "Oh wow...err, nice to meet you." Kat bowed her head toward Splinter, who returned in like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1508335
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:24 am

"No you´re not dreaming" Leo said and went to the dojo. "Hey Leo, where are ya going?" Raph asked. "Meditate. I think I´ve got a headache" he responded. I looked at Kat and said "Don´t worry, he´s always like this". "I heard that!" he yelled and we chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:19 pm

"Oh, ok." Kat murmured before sitting up. "Do I have to go home now?" She asked quietly. "If I'm intruding or anything..."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:22 pm

"Not at all child. You can stay as long as you want" Master Splinter said. "Hey Kat, do you wanna play some video games?" Mikey asked her.
(I´m going to bed now, good night!)
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:49 pm

[[Night!]]

"Probably not right now, my head's really sore at the moment." Kat winced as she touched said sore spot. "You mean...I can stay?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:21 pm

"Of course you can!" Don said. "Well, it´s almost 3 a.m. so I´m going home" I said. "Lisa, we already told you to come live with us! That hostel where you live it´s horrible!" Leo yelled from the dojo. "It´s not that bad! But since you insisted a lot, okay!" I replied. "Yay! Another new roommate!" Mikey said.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:25 am

"My stuff's still at my place." Kat said and Don nodded.

"Where do you live?" He asked and Kat blushed.

"A hostel...but it was just for last night! I was meant to be staying at a friend's place tonight, but all 3 of us were attacked by Purple Dragons..." She growled, slamming a fist into her palm. "PD's suck."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:19 pm

"Yes they do. Lately, there are a lot of them. They´re like a plague or something like that!" I yelled. "We can go get your stuff if you want" Mikey offered.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:46 am

"I'll get it, the owner might flip if you guys walked in there and invaded my room." Kat grinned slightly. "Well, once my head stops ringing."

"Where's the hostel?" Leo asked.

"47th Street, I'm in room 41-hey!" Kat yelled, but Leo and Mikey had already vanished. "Damn."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:44 am

"They´re always like that" I said and looked at Donatello. "Don did you fix my bike?" I asked him. "Sorry Liza. Not yet. I´ve been busy" he responded. "It´s okay. Hey Raph! Do you wanna have a rencontre?" I asked Raphael. He got up from his chair and replied "I thought you never asked" and we went to the dojo.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:07 am

"A rencontre? What's that?" Kat asked. "Is it a rematch or something?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:20 am

"Yup. Me and Raphie do this all the time. Of course that I always win" I responded. "You wish" he replied.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:02 am

Kat smiled slightly before yawning.

"Is there somewhere I can sleep?" She asked, rubbing her eyes as she spoke. "I'm really tired now."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:34 pm

"Sure. We have a few extra rooms. It´s the first door on the right" Donatello said, while pointing to Kat´s room. He also yawned. "Don, I think you should go to bed too. You look tired" I sugested to him and avoided one of Raph´s sai. "Hey! You almost stabbed my neck!" I yelled to him and almost ripped his head with my claws. "And ya almost cut my head! Now we´re even" he replied. "I´m fine Liza. Besides, I still need to finish my newest invention" Don responded to my question.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:01 am

"Go to bed!" Kat yelled back out of her room. "You're almost dead on your feet, and considering I've only known you for an hour or so, that's saying something if I'm noticing it!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:53 pm

"Kat´s right. Besides, what´s more important: your health or your inventions?" I asked him and made a signal to Raph and we stopped fighting. "My inventions of course!" he replied sarcastically. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of Ice Tea. "Ahah. Your sarcasm´s really funny" I said and rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:27 am

Kat groaned before burying her face in the pillow. Next thing she knew it was morning and she got the creepy feeling that someone was sneaking up on her.

"Don't you dare." She growled through her pillow and Mikey's shoulders slumped as he gave up his attempt to scare her out of her bed.

"How'd you know I was there, dudette?" He asked and Kat yawned as she sat up, rubbing sleep out of one eye as the other glared at Mikey.

"First, don't ever call me 'dudette' or I'll kill you, non-idle threat. Second, instinct." She yawned again. "I'm hungry."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:25 pm

"Guys breakfast´s ready! I made waffles! Don´t worry, Leo didn´t help me this time" I yelled from the kitchen. "Hey! How was I supposed to know the difference between sugar and salt? They´re both white!" Leo said while reading a newspaper.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Kat laughed as she walked downstairs, the smell of waffles drawing her closer.

Waffles...

"Kat! They're done!"

Kat glanced up from the computer she was working at and toward the kitchen. "I'll be right there, A-"

When Kat came back to herself she was curled up on the floor at the bottom of the stairs, holding her throbbing head tightly.

"Kat?!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:55 pm

"Kat! Are you okay?" Mikey asked with a worried voice. "What happened? I heard someone falling" I yelled from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:58 pm

"I-I'm ok." Kat managed to get out as Mikey helped her gently to her feet. "I...I must've missed a step."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:17 pm

"Oky doky dudette...huh...I mean...Kat. Now let´s have breakfast" Mikey said while grabbing Kat and he ran to the kitchen. "Slow down Mikey! The waffles won´t disappear" Leo said and I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:16 am

Kat laughed as she took a seat, and her stomach growled when a plate of waffles was placed before her.

"Ooh, these smell so yummy." She grinned before beginning to eat, ignoring the laughter bubbling out of the youngest turtle, whom Leo promptly sent out of the room. Having finished a few minutes later she stood up to take her plate to the sink but stumbled backwards into her chair as her vision blacked out again. 'Oh great!'

"Here, let me do it." The silhouette of a girl leaned over Kat as she laid on a couch, her right leg on a chair before her. It was encased in plaster and rendered her helpless as the girl took her plate away. "You need to rest."

"I've rested enough! C'mon, I need to finish testing out the
Douten, A-"

And again, she was on the floor, this time blacked out.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:05 pm

"Great, she fainted. Again" Raph commented sarcastically while entering in the kitchen. He went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of cola. I was in the living room with Kat and yelled to him "Shut up Raph! Don´t make those kinds of commentaries!". Leo was still in the kitchen, reading his newspaper and he said "She´s right Raph. And is that your breakfast?". Raphael looked at him and replied "Yeah. Do ya have a problem with that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TMNT RPG
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My *shared* Personal Bubble :: Forum Games :: Role-Play Games-
Jump to: