My *shared* Personal Bubble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My *shared* Personal Bubble

No popping!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TMNT RPG

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Bubbles Created : 494

The TMNT RPG - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:08 pm

I sighed.
"Why do you always treat me like a baby Don?" I asked while the turtle wrapped my am with a ligature.
"Because you do the same" he responded with a grin on his face.
"Yes, but I´m older that you" I replied and clenched my teeth.
"Two years. Big deal" he stated and got up.
"Well, Leo´s practically the same age as you but you still obey him" I commented.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

Bubbles Created : 499

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:45 am

That comment made Don pause for a second. "Because he's our leader and older brother." He said beforeturning to leave the room. "Night."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1508335
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:00 pm

"Night" I murmured and got up. Instead of going to my room, I left the lair. I needed a quiet place to think.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:53 am

Muse noticed the only other girl in the lair leave and frowned.

"I should follow her. Just to keep her safe."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:53 pm

I climbed to the surface and entered in a nearby phone booth. I put some coins in the machine and then I dialed a number.

"Hi! You called to the Jefferson´s place. Who is it? Hello? Hello?" a female voice on the other side said and I quickly hung up. It´s been more than two years since I left my family. I just wanted to hear my mum´s voice again. With my head raised and my fists clenched, I left the phone booth and started running to a nearby alley because I didn´t want anyone to see that I was crying.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 1:36 am

Muse saw Lisa running toward the alleyway and jumped out of the manhole in time to grab her shoulders.

"Lisa! What happened? Are you ok?!" She asked.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 11:20 am

"What do you think!? Just leave me alone!" I yelled aggressively and wiped my tears. Then, I turned into a human and started crying again. "I´m sorry" I murmured.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:57 am

"Ssh, it's not your fault." Muse whispered as she put an arm around the girl. "Do you wanna talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:02 am

"No, no. I don´t wanna cause any more trouble" I responded and wiped away my tears one more time. I knew the turtles practically since I was turned into this...creature but I couldn´t talk to them about this. I couldn´t show them any weaknesses. And it was the same thing with Kat. She wasn´t supposed to see me like this.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:48 am

"Alright." Kat said eventually, letting the girl go. "But you can talk to my anytime, you know that right?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 7:01 pm

"Uh, yeah, of course I know" I said and faked a smile. "It´s almost dawn. We better go back. After all, we had a tough day" I stated.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:54 pm

"Yeah, we have." Kat started walking toward the street then stopped, blushing slightly. "Uh...how? I got lost on my way here." SHe laughed.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:57 pm

I sighed and smiled again.

"Follow me. I´ll lead the way" I replied and looked around. The coast was clear. I transformed into a mutant again and crossed the street. A manhole was there and I easily opened it with my claws.

"This way" I murmured.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:02 pm

"On it." Kat whispered as she slid into the manhole. She landed gently in the sewer with a thump and looked up at her friend.

"You coming?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:09 pm

I crossed my arms.

"Of course" I responded and did a summersault. I enjoyed to be a show-off.

The guys lair wasn´t too far from that place so we quickly arrived there. When I opened the secret passage, all the lights were off.

"They must be sleeping" I murmured but then I saw a pair of brown eyes spying on us.

Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:13 am

"Don't worry, it's just Klunk." Kat whispered and a small meow confirmed her words. "Right, bedtime!" She said, pushing Lisa toward her room. "You need your sleep and all that stuff!" She grinned, winking at Don as she pushed the girl past her.

'Wait, he's in the shadows. Why can I see him?'
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:15 am

"You´re so lucky that I´m in my human form right now" I threatened and yawned. Then I looked at Kat. She was worried about something. "Is there something wrong?" I asked and tried to see something in the middle of the shadows but with my human vision I couldn´t and I was too tired to transform again.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 10:05 am

"Oh, it's nothing." Kat laughed. "Klunk gave me a fright, that's all. I get jumpy when I'm tired, and he definitely didn't help."

Don disappeared, following the girls up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:39 pm

"Here kitty, kitty. Come here" I said and stopped. Klunk appeared out of Mikey´s room, that was right next to mine. I grabbed the orange cat and murmured:

"I knew it wasn´t you. Which one of your four green friends is spying on us?"
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:00 pm

Klunk meowed and Kat smiled slightly. having good hearing helped, sometimes.

"I'm afraid neither he or I will tell you that." She grinned, and at the girl's suprised look, smirked. "I have sharp ears. Bedtime!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 11:38 am

I growled silently.

"Hey, you´re not my mom! Besides, I bet it was Leo or...Don!" I yelled while trying to catch something in the dark but there was no one there.

"Drat, he escaped" I though to myself. "Night Kat!" I said and entered in my room.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:27 am

"Night!" Kat called back before heading back downstairs. She entered Don's lab and wasn't surprised to find him back at his desk, working on the computer.

"Don, you need to sleep." She said, shaking her head as she came up behind him. "But tell me, why are you so interested in Lisa? Do you like her?" She teased.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:37 pm

The poor turtle looked greener than the usual.

"No! Of course not! We´re...from different species and she´s older than me! Besides, I think something´s going on between her and Leo" he murmured and looked at the half-built invention on his desk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TMNT RPG
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My *shared* Personal Bubble :: Forum Games :: Role-Play Games-
Jump to: