My *shared* Personal Bubble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My *shared* Personal Bubble

No popping!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TMNT RPG

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

Bubbles Created : 499

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:50 am

Ok, this is for my friends, most of who love the Turtles *ducks under desk* Ok, me too :3

If you use your own character, be sure to post their profile on the appropiate board first! Wink

I'll use Kat for this one Smile Ok, she's not acting like herself cause when Alyssa was taken she was hit with a dart that erased her memories. Later she gets them back but for now, not. She also doesn't remember she''s got powers.

Oh man....

That's a lot of Purple Dragons.... And a lot would be an understatement.

"When did there get to be so many?!" One of my friends thought out loud.

"Maybe they're part rabbit?" Kat joked nervously, stepping even further back so her back was against the wall.

"Dont panic guys," Alex tried to sooth us, "There may be a lot more than usual, but a Purple Dragon is a Purple Dragon. We can take them!"

"Hehe, I doubt that." Kat chuckled nervously as the 7 or so gang members stepped closer to them, bats, chains and pipes held in their hands. One even had a gun, which he kept trained on Kat. "We're doomed!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1508335
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Bubbles Created : 494

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:01 pm

(For this RPG I´m gonna use Lisa, but Maria maybe can also appear. And by the way, who´s Alex?)

The night was calm in NYC. Maybe too calm. I was patrolling the city from the rooftops when I heard a scream in a nearby alley. "Purple Dragons" I said to myself. I turned into a mutant tigger and went there to help the people that they were trying to hurt. The Purple Dragons had guns but I had a better thing: claws. I sliced a few of them and the others ran. I looked to the people and asked them "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:29 am

[[Alex is just a random character Very Happy Thanks for joining, Maria!]]

Kat nodded but groaned as her 2 friends fainted dead away.

"Thanks for saving us." She was surprisingly calm, even though she was talking to a giant, talking tiger. Maybe she'd met it before? She couldn't remember.

"I'm Kat, The unconscious girl's Ann and the guy's Alex." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:51 am

"Nice to meet you, I´m Lisa" I said and turned again into a human. "Do you have a place to stay? New York´s a dangerous place at night" I asked Kat.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:03 am

"I was meant to be staying at Ann's tonight, but her mum had rung and cancelled, so we were about to drop her off at home." Kat shrugged. I'm only in town for a few days, Cause I'm 'supposed' to be moving to Chicago. Hence why I was staying at her place." She pouted. "Do you know where a good hotel is? I think I'm gonna have to stay there..."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:12 am

"At this time of the year? Every decent hotels are full. You can stay at my place if you want" I said to her and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:19 am

"Oh." Kat was floored. She hadn't been expecting that but ok...neither had she been expecting to be saved by a girl with powers, but that was another story...

"Thank you." Kat bowed. "But I think I'd better get my friends home first." She grinned before hoisting the unconscious Alex onto her back in a fireman's carry. "Oof! He needs to lay off the burgers!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:24 am

I chuckled "I can help you if you want" I said to Kat. "Oh and after we get your friends home, I need to go to a place first. Is that okay?" I asked Kat.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:31 am

"That's fine with me, as long as it doesn't involve spiders or moths." Kat shuddered. "I can't stand the things."

"Shuddup..." Alex groaned before falling unconscious again.

"And 'thank you' to you too!" Kat huffed at her friend. "Idiot. Should be more grateful...." She mock-grumbled but there was a mischevious glint in her eyes. "I'm gonna so enjoy payback."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:37 am

"Don´t worry. It only has turtles" I said to her with a smile on my face. When we Kat´s friends home, it was almost midnight. "Your home´s really far" I said to Alex
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:15 am

"And don't I know it." Kat grumbled before dumping her friend on the couch. "Later, Lex." She walked outside with Lisa and sighed, staring at the starry sky for a few minutes before turning back to the girl. "Ok, where to now?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:59 pm

"We´re going to Jay´s. It´s a pizzaria." I replied. When we arrived, there were four guys wearing large trenchcoats and hats and they were sat on a table. "You´re late" one of them said. He was wearing a red hat. Me and Kat sat next to him. "I know but it´s not my fault. The Purple Dragons are back" I responded. "And who´s your new friend?" the guy with the purple hat asked. "Her name´s Kat. I saved her" I answered. "Nice to meet you dudette" said the guy with an orange hat.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:49 am

"Nice to meet you too." Kat smiled before the man in the orange hat motioned for her to sit down. "Thanks mr...?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:07 am

"Michelangelo" he responded. "And these are Leonardo, Donatello and Raphael" I said and pointed to each one of them. "You don´t need to talk for us" Raphael said. "Geez. Someone´s cranky" I whispered. "You know how Raph his" Leonardo replied. "Yeah you´re right" I said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:17 pm

"It's nice to meet you." Kat smiled and Leonardo nodded back to her.

"Same here."

They were silent for a few minutes before Kat stood up. "I'm just gonna get a drink." She explained before heading across the room to the counter.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:48 pm

When Kat went to the counter, Leo yelled to me "What the shell were you thinking? She´s a human!" and I responded "Believe me, her friends were human, but she doesn´t smell like a human". "Do you think she´s an alien? Or maybe a superhero!" Mikey said. "Mikey stop joking, this is serious" Don said.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 8:12 am

Kat bit her lip as she got a drink. She could hear what the others were saying. Cleary.

"...She doesn't smell like a human." Kat hissed and glanced down at her arms, covered by her long sleeves. How'd she know? If they don't trust me then...argh screw this...

"I'd better be going." Kat said as she crossed to the table and grabbed her coat. "Hope I see you around, Lisa. It was nice meeting your friends." She smiled slightly before waving and leaving the pizza parlour. She headed toward Central Park, looking for a tree tall enough so that when she was up it, she wouldn't be seen from the ground. She found one and began to climb.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:19 pm

"Wait Kat!" I yelled but when I went after her, I couldn´t see her. "Guys we need to find her" I said to them. "Why? It´s better this way" Raphael asked. "Raphael you know better than me that New York´s not a safe place at night. You´ve got the scars to prove it" I replied and he looked at Leonardo. "Lisa´s right. Besides, if she´s not a human, Bishop can capture her" Leo said and we exited the pizza parlour. "But I wanted another pizza" Mikey screamed. "Shut up knuckle head" Raph said.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:40 am

Kat heard Lisa talking from high up in her tree. She tugged her jacket tighter and leaned against the trunk, watching the others pass below.

"What if she gets hurt?" She heard Mikey ask and Don sighed.

"I hope she doesn't. It'll be our fault."

"Dude..." Mikey sighed. "Guilt trip..."

It was at this point that the branch Kat was sitting on snapped.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:51 pm

Suddenly, I heard something breaking. I looked up and saw Kat falling."Kat watch out!" I yelled. Leo, quickly grabbed Kat, seconds before she hit the ground. I asked "Is she okay?". "Don´t worry, I think she´s only unconscious" Don replied while looking at her. "Great timing Leo! Ow! Not again!" Mikey screamed because Raph slapped him. "Mikey, for once can´t you be serious?" Raph said.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 4:15 am

Kat stirred slightly but didn't wake, mumbling something under her breath.

"Should we take her to the lair?" Don asked and Leo nodded.

"She's had a nasty bump on her head, plus Bishop might find her otherwise." He said and Don nodded before lifting Kat into his arms. She was much heavier than she'd expected, and Raph caught her before she fell out of his arms.

"I'll take 'er, brainiac, before ya drop 'er."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:48 pm

We oppened a nearby manhole and entered in the sewers. A few miles away, Mikey oppened a secret passage and inside of it, there was a small lab, a living room with a lot of tvs, a big dojo, a pond and some rooms. A giant rat was on the couch watching tv. His name was Hamato Splinter and he was the turtles father and Sensei. "Welcome my sons. I see that we have guests" he said and looked at me and Kat. Raph lay her on the sofa next to Splinter. "Hi Sensei!" I said to him. "It is good to see you Lisa. And may I ask who is this girl?" Splinter asked and pointed to Kat.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:04 pm

"She introduced herself as Katniss." Leo explained as Don checked over Kat again. "For some reason she left, then fell out of a tree."

"Why was she in a tree?" Splinter asked, curious. Leo shrugged.

"Hiding?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:10 pm

"I just don´t know why. I think that she might heard us talking about her or something" I said and looked at Kat. "She doesn´t know she´s not a human" Don said. "What?" I said
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:44 am

"When Leo caught her she mumbled something, remember? I'm not sure what you guys heard, but I heard her say something like, 'Am I me' and some stuff about traitors and lies." Don shrugged and Leo nodded.

"I wonder how she's different?" He mused as Don checked the girl again, but looked up when Don let out a slight 'eek!' and fell backwards on his shell.

"Uh..she's awake?" He offered as an excuse as Kat sat up, blinking slightly.

"What? Where am I? Mother of coffee, you're a-a...Ok Kitty, don't faint...or scream, they might not like that..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The TMNT RPG Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TMNT RPG
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My *shared* Personal Bubble :: Forum Games :: Role-Play Games-
Jump to: