My *shared* Personal Bubble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My *shared* Personal Bubble

No popping!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TMNT RPG

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Bubbles Created : 494

The TMNT RPG - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 4:28 pm

"Kat calm down!" Mikey yelled while laughing. He was happy again. "Come here shell for brains!" I said and hugged Michelangelo. After that, me and Kat started tickling him. "Girls stop! I...I can´t...I..." Mike tried to say while he was laughing. "Kids" Raph commented and Leo shoved him. "They may be kids but I bet that you´d like to be in Mikey´s place" Leo said with a grin. "Pff! Yeah right!" Raph replied.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

Bubbles Created : 499

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:31 am

Kat grinned at Leo and Raph, the latter beginning to back up slowly. He bolted for the stairs when Kat yelled, "TICKLE HIM!!" and both girls chased and tackled the fleeing turtle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1508335
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 11:26 am

"GRRR! I swear that I´ll...AHAHAH...I´ll..." Raph threatened but me and Kat didn´t stop. "You´ll what Raphie? I can´t hear you!" I said with a smile. "I´ll have ma revenge!" Raph replied.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 2:42 am

"Right, like that'll happen. We'll just tickle you into submission again." Kat grinned but her smile faltered when she saw the glint in Raph's eyes. "Uh oh..."

"Warned ya!" He growled laughingly as he rolled all three of them over and began to tickle Kat's sides mercilessly.

"No, stop! I'll ahahaha get you! You little hahahaha pest!" Kat laughed. "Help me, someone!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:30 pm

When Kat started yelling, me, Don and Mikey went there to help her and started tickling Raph. "Leo join us! C´mon!" I invited him but he replied "I can´t. There´s got to be at least one resonsible person in this house besides Sensei". "Okay" I whispered but then, I quickly grabbed Leo and he fell. "Lisa stop!" he ordered. "Sorry Leo, I can´t" I responded while tickling him.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:38 am

"Stop being such a stiff and have fun!" Kat laughed before managing to escape from Raph's grip. "Nah nah nanah nah!" She teased before screaming and running up to her room as Raph and Mikey began chasing her.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:32 pm

"Guys she can´t handle both of you!" I said while looking at Mike and Raph. In that moment, Leo grabbed my wrists and we changed positions. "Ah! Now I´m in charge!" he stated and started tickling me. "It´s unbelievable! Leo´s having fun!" Don remarked, slightly amused.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:29 am

"Hahaha!" Kat laughed as she tackled Don, Raph and Mikey landing on top of them a few seconds later.

"You need to have more fun." She grinned as she began tickling the helpless turtle beneath her.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:10 pm

"O...Okay Leo, it´s time to stop! You...You are too heavy!" I explained while laughing. He helped me to got up and started smiling. He´s been very stressed this week. "Hey Leo! Do you wanna go eat a pizza with me someday? But just the two of us. It´ll be our little secret" I said and winked. Leo started blushing. He was an awesome friend. "Guys stop that! It´s time for our patrol!" Leo ordered.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:48 am

"Patrol?" Kat asked, releasing the bright-pink turtle from her tickle-torture. "Can i come?"

"I don't think so." Don said but stopped at the sight of Kat's crestfallen face. "Tomorrow night will be better, it's a better moon then. There's none tonight." He explained and Kat smiled.

"Great!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:24 pm

"What does the moon has to do with that? I think that she should come with us! Don´t worry Kat, I´ll protect you!" I said, trying to convince the others. "You? Protect Kat? Don´t make me laugh!" Raphael remarked and I slapped him. "The last one who arrives at the surface is a booger face!" I yelled and started running to the door.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:15 am

"You guys can run around in a new moon? Even though there's no light?" Kat asked and Leo nodded as Mikey and Leo took off after the runaway girl.

"We've been doing it for ages, so it's second nature to us. Do you really want to come?" Don asked and Kat nodded madly.

"Yes!"

Don sighed. "Alright, you can come. But stick close, and don't get in our way if we run into a fight. Alright?"

Kat's reply was a strong hug before she disappeared out the door.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:52 pm

I quickly found an open manhole. New York was so beatiful at night....but it was also very dangerous. Suddenly, I heard a scream from a nearby alley. "Guys ya don´t need to help me. This one´s mine" I yelled to them, climbed to the top of a building and transformed into a mutant tigger again.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:58 am

"Wish I could watch." Kat muttered before there was another scream. "Sheesh, the Dragons are on a roll, aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:05 pm

"Give us the money and we won´t hurt" one of the purple dragons ordered to a girl. I jumped from the rooftop and landed right in the middle of them. "Run away and I won´t hurt you" I said to the men and pointed one of my claws to them.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:10 pm

"Who are you, tiger-woman?" The Dragons sneered, not realizing who they were talking to.

-----

"Guys, wait up!" Kat was lagging behind the turtles slightly, but not by a lot. Don slowed down to keep pace with her as the others sped up, then jumped into an alleyway.

"You ok?" He asked as they jumped across another rooftop. Kat glared lightly at him.

"Peachy."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:33 pm

"I´m not going to tell you my real name but most people know me as The Creature. Nice to meet you. Here´s a welcome gift!" I said and scratched his arm and leg. The P.D. started bleeding and fell on the floor, unconscious. The other one pointed a gun at the other girl. "Be a nice kitty now" he ordered but I quickly sliced his arm. He ran away, leaving his partner behind. I went close to the girl and I asked her "Are you okay?". The girl looked at me and responded "I´m fine but you won´t be much longer". She shot some tranquilizer or something at me and I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:18 am

Don and Kat jumped over an alleyway and Kat almost skidded to a stop in midair.

"Woah, almost pass over them. "Incoming, guys!" Kat yelled before flipping into the alleyway. She landed on one of the thug's shoulders and quickly got rid of another by kicking him in the groin.

She had no idea what she was doing, let alone WHY she'd flipped off the roof and into the fight, but she was having fun. And, strangely enough, putting up a pretty god fight.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:57 pm

"Look they´re kidnapping Lisa!" Donatello yelled and pointed to some men that were putting her in a black van. "No! We need to stop them!" Leo said while he sliced some PDs with his katanas. They were too many and when they finished them all, it was too late because the van was gone.
"Where the heck am I?" I asked out loud. I could see that I was in a cage in some kind of lab. "I´m sorry Miss Jefferson but that information´s confidential" a man said but I couldn´t see him. "Who are you? And how do you know my name?" I yelled and tried to get out but the cage was too strong.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:22 am

"Lisa..." Kat whispered, then she growled to herself. "Damn this! Just when I thought I left all the insanity behind me, it comes after me!"

"What do you mean?" Leo asked and Kat blinked, then sighed.

"I dunno. I just get the feeling something like this has happened to me before..."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:20 pm

"Really? Huh. I also feel like I´m having a deja vu or something like that" Don said and pressed a few buttons on his Shell Cell. A few minutes later, the turtles van and the Shell Cycle appeared. "Remote control" Don explained to Kat and smiled.
"That information´s confidential too Miss Jefferson. You can call me Mr. X" the voice said. "It´s a displeasure to meet you" I replied.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:47 am

"Nice." Kat grinned before catching sight of the Shell Cycle. "Oh, nice bike! Who's is it?" She asked and everyone looked at Raph. "Oh, right. Sorry."

"Dudes, Lisa remember?" Mieky decided to remind them and the others jumped into the Battle Shell. Kat made to follow them but Raph threw a helmet at her.

"If ya can ride, climb on. Trust me, ya don't wanna be in the Battle Shell when Mikey's drivin'." He grinned and Kat laughed, pulling the helmet over her head.

"Raph, I do racing. Does that help?" She grinned before climbing on behind him.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 11:22 am

"Just a bit" he replied and the bike started moving with an incredible speed. The other turtles went after them. "Mikey give me that! You know that you should never drive after what happened last month!" Donatello yelled and grabbed the wheel.
"My thoughts exactly. You´re quite a specimen. Half human and half monster" he remarked and I responded "At least I´m not a whole monster like you!". A door opened and a man in a suit appeared. "I´m not the monster here. Your friends are. What if I could make you human again?" he asked and I looked at the ground. "That´s impossible" I murmured. "No it´s not. I´ll make you human again....if you give me something that I want" he informed.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:55 am

[[uh...I smell a rat...*glances at steaming Splinter* Uh, I didn't mean you, sensei!!]]

"So...any idea where we're heading?" Kat yelled to Raph as they raced through the streets, and Raph nodded at the truck before them.

"Just follow dat, I guess."

"Sounds like a plan." Kat grinned before Raph skidded around a corner. "Eek!" She grabbed tighter to Raph as the bike tipped, her knees nearly brushing on the ground before they righted again and continued. "Sweet! Do that again!" She grinned and Raph laughed.

"Yer weren't scared?"

"Nah! I haven't had an adrenaline rush like that in ages! It was awesome!" Kat laughed back.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:43 pm

"At least they´re having fun" Leonardo said sarcastically and pointed at Kat and Raphael.

"What is it?" I asked. Suddenly, I noticed that the floor was shaking. "I must still be inside of the truck" I thought to myself. "I want part of your DNA. I also want part of your friends DNA. Specially that girl´s" he replied and showed me a picture of Kat. "Her? But she doesn´t have any powers" I said and laughed. I knew that Kat was not human but she didn´t appear to have any kind of powers. "Of course she does. I met one of her species a few years ago" he responded.

Last edited by mcazevedo on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TMNT RPG
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My *shared* Personal Bubble :: Forum Games :: Role-Play Games-
Jump to: