My *shared* Personal Bubble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My *shared* Personal Bubble

No popping!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The TMNT RPG

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

Bubbles Created : 499

The TMNT RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:34 pm

Mikey ignored them all and gently picked up Kat before Raph could accidently stand on her.

"Dudes, you didn't even care about her, did you?" He asked, slightly angry which was rather out of character for the happy, go-lucky turtle. "Something's wrong with her, duh." He said over his shoulder as he gently rested Kat on the couch. She stirred slightly and her eyes blinked open to see Mikey leaning over her. "Hey du-Kat, you ok?" He asked and Kat nodded slightly, wincing at the sharp pain that ripped through her head.

"Yeah, I just...this is going to sound crazy, but I don't remember anything of my past. But ever since I met you guys last night, I've been having these flashbacks." She whispered as Don came over.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1508335
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Bubbles Created : 494

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:38 pm

"See? I told you she was different from other humans" I said and sat on the couch next to Kat. "Maybe I should make some tests. Don´t worry, it won´t hurt. Much. Nah, I was just kidding, although I still want to make a few exams, if you agree with that" Donatello said and looked at Kat.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:49 pm

"Uhh...does it help if I say that I have a fear of needles? And creepy-crawlies like spiders?" She asked, sliding away from Don slightly incase he suddenly whipped out a needle. "But...would the test help?"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:58 pm

"Well, I´m 85% sure that it´ll help. I just need a tiny sample of your blood. I also want to test your phisical and mental skills" Don replied. "Don´t worry Kat. It won´t hurt a thing. You can grab my hand if you want" I said and Donatello jabbed the needle in Kat´s arm.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:00 am

Kat latched onto Lisa as the needle went in, then came out again with a sample of blood. She released her death grip on Lisa's arm and flinched when she saw the beginnings of bruises where she'd held tight.

"Sorry!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:06 pm

"It´s okay. I´m a strong girl. Besides, Don´s a great doctor, so if I´m hurt, he can cure me" I replied and smiled. "I´m not that great" Donatello said and blushed. "Don´t be so modest Donny! If you were human, you would be an awesome doctor!" Mikey exclamed but we all looked at him. "Yeah you´re right Mike" Leonardo agreed and went to the dojo. The guys didn´t like to talk about what they could do or be if they were humans because deep inside them, it hurt not being able to do certain things just because they were different. It´s times like this that I feel lucky because I look like a normal person.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:57 am

Kat could feel the slight tension in the room before she noticed that Don was headingback to the lab, syringe in hand.

"Um...I'll just go with Leo while you do that." She explained before disappearing into the dojo. Her jaw fell open when she saw all the weapons on the walls and the large training area. "Oh sweet! You got a dojo!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:06 pm

"Of course we have a dojo! Raph and I are always fighting there!" I said to Kat while me and Raph were entering in the dojo. "But this time I want to fight with Leo. Unless he´s afraid" I said and looked at Leonardo with a big grin.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:57 am

"Of course I'm not." Leo replied and began to fight Lisa. Kat watched before spying a pair of sai on the wall. "Hey, do you guys mind if I try those out? They look familiar..." She asked, pointing to the white-handled sai.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:31 pm

"Of corse not. Hey, do you wanna have a match with me?" Raph asked Kat and grabbed one of his sai. "Lisa have you ever fight when you´re not in "tiger form"?" Leo asked me. One of my claws almost scratched his arm. "Well, I had a few years of judo but I prefer fighting in this form. It´s more comfortable. Watch out!" I yelled and one of Leo´s katanas hit the wall instead of my head.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:30 am

"I think I know how to fight." Kat answered as she grabbed a Sai as well. "I'm willing to find out!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:00 pm

Kat and Raph started to fight. They weren´t bad. Actually, they were pretty good. Leo and I lay down on the tatami. We were tired and really sweaty. Leo looked at me and asked. "Which one of us won?". I got up and said "Since we drew, the first who arrives at the kitchen wins!". In the second I said that, I started running. "I´m not going to let you win just because you´re a girl!" Leo yelled and went after me.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:09 am

Kat dodged an attack by Raph and he fell onto his plastron. Kat laughed before planting a foot on the growling turtle's shell.

"I win!" She laughed, striking a heroic pose.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:15 pm

"Dude, you were beaten by a girl! And that girl was not Lisa!" Michelangelo yelled and Donatello chuckled from his lab. "Mikey don´t make me laugh when I´m working!" Don said. I won the race because Leo had tripped in Splinter´s walking stick. "Be careful Leonardo!" Sensei scolded. I went to the fridge and grabbed two sodas. I threw one of them at Leo and said "Girls rule!"
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:01 am

"I agree!" Kat laughed back before shrieking as Raph grabbed the girl's foot and rolled over, trapping her underneath him. She kicked at him but he pinned her legs down and held her wrists against the floor. "Let me go!"

"I don't think so." Raph chuckled darkly and Kat felt her heart skip a beat for a second before she twisted and turned again, trying to get away.

"Raph!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 5:53 pm

"Raph let her go! You´re too fat!" I stated and kicked Raphael´s leg. He got up, looked at me with his angry eyes and yelled "I´m not fat!". "Sure you´re not and I´m the Queen of England" I replied and hide behind Leonardo. Raph tried to punch me but Leo stopped him. "Guys stop! You´re behaving like Mikey!" Leo ordered and we whispered "Sure Splinter Jr.". After that, Leo started chasing us. "Kat help us!" I screamed.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:56 pm

"Nah uh, I'm staying out of this one!" Kat laughed, sitting up so she could watch the chase. 'Why do I feel like I've done this before...?'
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:08 pm

At this lab, Donatello was examining Kat´s blood sample. "It´s amazing! The only time I saw this type of blood was when we...nah, that´s impossible but it´s the same type of blood. Could it be that..." Don thought to himself.
Leonardo stopped chasing me and Raph because we were all too tired. I decided to sat on the couch, next to Kat and Michelangelo. "Mikey are you playing Guitar Hero again?" I asked the turtle. "Yes. Why did you ask?" he replied. "Because you´ll never beat my highscore" I remarked and pointed to the bottom of the tv screen. It said Lisa: 9999999.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:28 am

"Can I try?" Kat asked Mikey, who threw her a guitar while still palying.

"Sure, dudette!"

Kat growled but ignored him when the dots began flying toward her. Her fingers flew over the stem of the guitar but she was unable to catch up to Mikey.

"Drat, you had a massive head start! Rematch!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:20 pm

I laughed when I saw Mikey and Kat playing. They looked like brother and sister. Since there was nothing more to do, I decided to go to Don´s lab. I opened the door and I almost got hit by his bo. "Don, what the shell!? You could have hurt me! How long are you here?" I asked him very angry. "I don´t know and I´m sorry. I´ll be careful next time" he replied and I sighed. "Donnie you need to take a bath. You stink! And after that, we´re all going downtown because you need to catch some air" I ordered and took Don to the bathroom. "But I´m almost finishing my experience and..." he tried to explain but I interrupted him. "I don´t care. Now, you better go to the bathroom or I´ll tell Sensei who broke the microwave"
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:00 pm

"Fine." Don huffed before closing hte bathroom door. Downstairs Kat was in her rematch against mikey, and totally kicking his shell.

"Yeah! Viva la Katniss!" Kat cheered while Mikey pouted.

"Dude, no fair! I'm the king of video games!"

"Well, get used to the queen of video games." Kat poked her tongue out at Mikey before laughing again.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:21 pm

"Looks like Mikey needs ta find a new hobbie" Raph said and laughed. I lloked at him and replied sarcastically "But Raph, that WAS the only hobbie that he WAS good at". Mikey started screaming, went to his room and closed the door. "Mikey! We were just kidding! You have a lot of other hobbies like....hum...like" I yelled from the living room.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:15 am

"Like cooking?" Kat asked as she put the guitar down. Leo nodded.

"Yeah, Mikey! You're good at cooking!"
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:13 pm

"And painting!" Don yelled while he was opening the bathroom door. "Aleluia! You´re clean!" I said and smirked. He tried to hit me with his bo but I was too fast. "Ahah! Ya missed!" Raph stated and pointed to Don. "Are you telling the truth?" Mikey asked, still in his room. "Yes and if you come out now, I´ll give you a hug. I promise" I replied. I didn´t like to hug people. It was too...sweet. I didn´t know why, but Michelangelo was always trying to hug me. "That turtle´s so weird" I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
Muse.on.Paper
Admin
Muse.on.Paper

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:04 pm

"Me too!" Kat yelled as well. "I need a hug anyway."

Mikey came downstiars, a sad pout on his face. "You don't like me." He sniffed and Kat promptly glomped him.

"Of course we do, you suck-up!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TMNT RPG
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My *shared* Personal Bubble :: Forum Games :: Role-Play Games-
Jump to: